Susan G. Komen for the Cure Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Susan G. Komen for the Cure in July 2010.

Board members will perform interviews, although they are not qualified to do the interview. So spew stats and they will think you're amazing. Do research on Komen corporate and who the President is and who is currently in charge. Know who Nancy Brinker is and who her sister was. How long she fought her battle with breast cancer and how much money has been raised to date. Know the last three race profits and you're in!

none, they stated it was a set salary and no negotiation

Race for the Cure Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed online - interviewed at Susan G. Komen for the Cure in February 2013.

Great experience overall! Applied online and heard back from the Volunteer Manager within a week. Initial phone interview was easy and lasted around 30 minutes. We set up an in person interview on the phone. In person interview was awesome. Very laid back and casual. I was interviewed by three people and the interview lasted around an hour!

Interview Questions
    • Mostly easy questions no technical questions. Most questioned based upon past job and internship experience.   Answer Question

Grants Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Susan G. Komen for the Cure in November 2013.

Sent my resume via online application, got a call from recruiter, and then talked to hiring manager. Hiring manager was inexperienced in asking thoughtful, interviewer questions. A little frustrating because the individual talked mostly about their role in the organization and how they work, etc. Very scattered conversation that lasted too long.

Grant Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Susan G. Komen for the Cure in June 2011.

Strange process with Komen. I was called by HR for the standard "why do you want to work here" questions, then had a 1:1 phone interview with the supervisor. That went well, and I was flown in for interviews with the whole team, which took 1 business day. I was told by the supervisor's boss that I should start the on-board training on a certain day. After I was flown back home, I was requested to have more interviews via Skype with tangental team members, and then nothing. I tried to call/email to see what happened, even for just development purposes, but never heard from them again.

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

It was a 3 person interview: Manager, Director, and VP. Manager asked basic behavioral questions questions. Director asked about previous technical experience. VP asked about what I can contribute to the organization and why I want to work for non-profit

Interviews for Top Jobs at Susan G. Komen for the Cure

Worked for Susan G. Komen for the Cure? Contribute to the Community!