Sushil Finance Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sushil Finance

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sushil Finance (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

A phone interview with the HR after which my resume was forwarded to the concerned department. The interview was with the a senior professional from the research department. Consisted mainly of various case studies regarding financials of companies and also few questions on various ratios. Overall the interview was good and the focus was more on questions regarding the financials of the companies. Was also asked to recommend few stocks and the reasons for the recommendations.

Interview Questions

• The interview was highly technical focusing mainly on various ratios and their meaning and effect on the company.   Answer Question

Brand Communication Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sushil Finance (Mumbai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by Marketing VP and Brand Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate salary

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sushil Finance (Chandigarh (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

hardware networking engineeer

Interview Questions

• installation of network equpment   1 Answer
    • installation of network equpment   1 Answer