Susquehanna Bancshares

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Lititz, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Susquehanna Bancshares in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was based on behavioral questions. Like, tell me about a time... The interview took place with the CSC manager, a supervisor from the CSC, and a representative from human resources. The people there were very nice and helpful. I could tell the job was mine for the taking.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when a customer was upset, and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Customer Service Representative/Financial Service Representative III Interview

Customer Service Representative/Financial Service Representative III
Carlisle, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Susquehanna Bancshares.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews. The first was a phone interview with HR. After that you have one with the branch manager. The BM who interviewed me didn't have any questions other than, "tell me about the jobs you had before, and what you liked and didn't like about them." Then she told me about the dress code. She called me back for an "informal interview," to see how I would get along with her head teller. HR called me after to offer me the job. Don't ask for more than they are offering, b/c they won't budge.

Interview Question – She didn't ask any unexpected or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered 13. I asked for 15. I told the HR dept. I would think about my offer and get back to them, I waited a few days, and called. They were not willing to budge.

Head Teller Interview

Head Teller
Lumberton, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Susquehanna Bancshares in March 2011.

Interview Details – You go in and sit in a room with the manager and another employee
They ask question and give you situations and you have to describe how you would handle it. They tellyou you should here back shortly. Personally I didn't hear from them ever if I had gotten the job or not which felt very unprofessional!

Interview Question – They ask you to describe something that has happened to you bank-wise and how you handled it.   View Answer

Worked for Susquehanna Bancshares? Contribute to the Community!