Susquehanna International Group, LLP Assistant Trader Internship Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Trader Assistant Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in January 2012.

Very basic probability questions, and very basic backward induction questions. If you know how to do these, you can will do well in the interview.

Be able to solve simple games by backward induction and using Bayes Theorem.

Interview Questions
  • Five people with different ages are going to sit in a round table. What is the probability that they sit in ascending or descending age order?   View Answers (2)

Other Interview Reviews for Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Assistant Trader Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in February 2011.

My interview experience was very positive from the beginning. Their university recruiter really exemplified the laid back culture that SIG has become known for. First round interview consisted of very few "fit" questions, and 4 probability/game theory questions. From what I understand, only those who answer all questions correctly advance to the next round. Second round was a 30 minute phone interview. This was again a positive experience; the interviewer just touched base with how I've been since last time before getting into the questions, which were once again probability/quant related (one was about the EV of a die roll). The final round consisted of a tour of their facility (including the trading floor) and an interview which contained quite a few fit questions and one or two more probability ones.

Interview Questions
    • We each flip three fair coins. I offer to pay you $1 if we do not get the same amount of heads, if you agree to pay me $2 if we do (get the same amount of heads). Will you agree to play this game?   View Answers (5)

Assistant Trader Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in December 2010.

Interviewer was very friendly. Had basic fit questions to start with and then moved on to some probability/brainteaser questions. Weren't too difficult but should definitely brush up on basic probability/statistics before this interview.