Susquehanna International Group, LLP

www.sig.com

Susquehanna International Group, LLP Assistant Trader Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Trader Assistant Internship Interview

Trader Assistant Internship
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very basic probability questions, and very basic backward induction questions. If you know how to do these, you can will do well in the interview.

Be able to solve simple games by backward induction and using Bayes Theorem.

Interview Question – Five people with different ages are going to sit in a round table. What is the probability that they sit in ascending or descending age order?   View Answers (2)

Very Difficult Interview

Assistant Trader Internship Interview

Assistant Trader Internship
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in February 2011.

Interview Details – My interview experience was very positive from the beginning. Their university recruiter really exemplified the laid back culture that SIG has become known for. First round interview consisted of very few "fit" questions, and 4 probability/game theory questions. From what I understand, only those who answer all questions correctly advance to the next round. Second round was a 30 minute phone interview. This was again a positive experience; the interviewer just touched base with how I've been since last time before getting into the questions, which were once again probability/quant related (one was about the EV of a die roll). The final round consisted of a tour of their facility (including the trading floor) and an interview which contained quite a few fit questions and one or two more probability ones.

Interview Question – We each flip three fair coins. I offer to pay you $1 if we do not get the same amount of heads, if you agree to pay me $2 if we do (get the same amount of heads). Will you agree to play this game?   View Answers (5)

Assistant Trader Internship Interview

Assistant Trader Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in December 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewer was very friendly. Had basic fit questions to start with and then moved on to some probability/brainteaser questions. Weren't too difficult but should definitely brush up on basic probability/statistics before this interview.

Interview Question – What is the ev of a dice.   View Answer

Worked for Susquehanna International Group, LLP? Contribute to the Community!