Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Getting the Interview

240 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Interview Details – Interviewing with SIG is the worst interviewing experience that I have ever had. They seem to be totally uninterested in hiring. They will send a reject email without even evaluating your interview results. Though you do well you are most likely to get a reject email.

Junior Security Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Interview Details – Phone Interview (HR + basic technical)

Interview Question – All basic HR questions
-Tell me about yourself?
-What do you know about SIG?

Very Basic Technical Question
-Difference between TCP and UDP
-What is ARP
-TCP three way handshake
  Answer Question

Quantitative Research Interview

Quantitative Research
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Interview Details – I submitted my application online and heard back from HR the next day asking for a phone screening. Basic question about background, interests, GPA, work authorization and then got scheduled for the next formal phone interview with the head of recruit. Simple probability question, dice rolling, coin tossing and game theory. Then scheduled to talk to member of their quant research team. Strangely (or not) they asked you questions about board games, black jack and poker.

Interview Question – Drawing a pair of (x, y) from a joint Gaussian distribution with 0 covariance. Knowing the stndard deviations of x and y and knowing z = x + y, what is your best guess for x?   View Answer

Quantitative Research Interview

Quantitative Research
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through career service at my university and get reply from HR on the second day. It only lasted for 15 minutes and she only asked some very basic questions about my background, like why interested in SIG, why you think you are qualified, GPA, work authorization.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Quantitative Trader Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Interview Details – I applied through a connection and got a phone interview a week later. The interview was about 40 minutes. It started with a basic background questions and then some probability questions. The first three were very easy, but the last one I had forgotten how to do.

Interview Question – 50% of population does not smoke, 20% are heavy smokers and 30% are light smokers. If heavy smokers are twice as likely to die as light smokers, and light smokers are twice as likely to die as non-smokers then what is the likelihood that if someone died they were a heavy smoker?   View Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews and then there were the final interviews at the office.

Interview Question – What is the fastest amount of time you can get 4 people across a bridge. Each person takes a different amount of time .. 1 minute, 2, 5, and 10. They can cross 2 at a time but need a flashlight to cross.   View Answers (8)

Quantitative Research Associate Interview

Quantitative Research Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Interview Details – Applied through campus recruiting. They scheduled a 30 min interview on campus but was cancelled because of the weather. Rescheduled a phone interview.

Interview Question – Basic binomial distribution probability question and expected value. The expected value was impossible to compute mentally so they wanted me to use the normal approximation.   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Interview Details – First round interview on campus, mostly behavioral questions, few basic object oriented questions (polymorphism, encapsulation, etc.) and then a probability question.

Second round phone interview, some basic object oriented questions again and then network programming questions.

Interview Question – Probability question: You roll three fair six sided dice, what is the probability of each die turning up with the same number.   View Answer

Network Administrator Interview

Network Administrator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in November 2013.

Interview Details – The first round is a Hr round and fairly easy and second round is technical bit tough

Interview Question – cabling in layer-1 is an unexpected question   Answer Question

Junior Network Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online through university's website. Got a call in 2 weeks. First round was a phone interview and was mostly technical and behavioral stuff.

Interview Question – As a network engineer, why do you want to work in financial industry?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Worked for Susquehanna International Group, LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Susquehanna International Group, LLP interview questions and advice. All 240 interview reviews posted anonymously by Susquehanna International Group, LLP employees and interview candidates.