Susquehanna International Group, LLP Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

3.3

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone screening from hr. The hr sounds sleepy during the whole process and it was just a screening, very basic information. Then I got a rejection the other week and they did not give any feedback on the screening. Feeling so weird.

Assistant Trader Interview

Interview

couple of fit questions, strategic games interest?, would you work in philly? Why trading?

6 x
    6 y
    6 z

what is probability of getting at least one of x, y and z right.

Interview Questions

• given you got one of x,y or z correct what is probability you got all three correct   1 Answer

Assistant Trader Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Interview

on campus recruiting, the first round interview was conducted over the phone. lasted 30 minutes, first "get to know you" questions, and then 3 basic probability questions. was not very difficult

Interview Questions

• just lots of bayes rule and basic probability for first round interview   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Interview

The 1rd is just HR asking about the basic background such as visa status, need sponsorship or not, willing to work in Philadelphia,why SIG, what do you think you can bring to the company, other companies applied

Assistant Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in November 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews. They both asked some personal questions at the beginning and 3 math/probability questions at the end. The math questions were easy, but there was one question with a lot of details/things to remember.

Interview Questions

• You start out with 1 dollar and your friend starts out with 2 dollars. You bet 1 dollar until one of you runs out of money. You have a 2/3 chance of winning each bet. What is your chance of winning?   4 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in November 2014.

Interview

First round, phone screening, just basic questions, background, work authorization, why fit the job, what do you know about the company. It was a nice interview until several days later they told me they decided to pursue other candidates. Feels disappointed, thought I could have chance to ace all the math, prob and brainteaser questions in the following rounds to impress them. I think almost everyone got a chance to get the first round interview, but most of them didn't go further. Great experience though.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in November 2014.

Interview

First round phone interview was done by HR. Standard fit questions were asked followed by a few questions about the markets. Then the interviewer asked several fairly easy probability questions. Second round interview was also done over the phone. The interviewer was over a half hour late to call. Not only was the interviewer late but he was extremely rude and condescending. First question was asking what financial modelling concepts I had been learning in class. After explaining several he said simply that those concepts were too in depth for what they did at SIG. Then he asked me to pitch a stock. After the pitch he again indicated that it was too in depth for SIG. In response to my question about what he liked about working there he talked only about how it paid well and shortly after ended the interview. I found it very unprofessional to have somebody clearly uninterested conducting the interview.

Interview Questions

• What financial modelling concepts have you been exposed to in your classes?   Answer Question

Interview

Applied online, contacted by HR several weeks later and had phone screening. Standard question on why interested in this internship, test scores, whether or not need sponsorship, and date from when would be available. Did not even get the chance for a formal phone interview. Don't known why.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Interview

First round phone interview: went through my resume. Took about 20 minutes.
    Second round: a couple of probability questions and brainteasers, not hard. Took about 30 minutes.
    Third round: ask about my research, math problems about covariance matices, derivative pricing. 60 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Let A, B be two covariance matices. Is A+B also a covariance matrix? How about A^2? AB?   Answer Question

Assistant Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Interview

Submitted resume through school, got on campus interview. Basic questions and brain teaser of five people sitting in a round table. The interviewer is HR and she was not paying much attention to my answer and was constantly typing notes into laptop. Not a very pleasant interview experience for me.