Susquehanna International Group, LLP
www.sig.com Bala Cynwyd, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Susquehanna International Group, LLP Operations Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Associate Interview

Operations Associate
Bala Cynwyd, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in August 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 2 AD's and another operations associate.

Interview Question – They asked a bunch of stat questions that I don't remember.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Operations Associate Interview

Bala Cynwyd, PA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call from a recruiter about a week later. Had a phone interview with HR - lasted almost an hour. Went over the position, covered my resume, a bunch of behavioral questions. Nothing too difficult. Was called 2 days later to schedule another phone interview - this time with someone I'd be working for. Lasted less than 20 minutes. Basically was asked to go over my resume, then asked if I had any questions. The next day, they called me to set up an onsite interview for the following week. First, I met with 2 people from the trading desk. Went over my resume, asked me a few questions about my skills (focus on the technical skills - ie: Access and Excel). At the end of the interview, they asked me to do a logic problem. Next I met with the guy I had my second phone interview with. He walked me around the building, answered my questions. That interview didn't even feel like an interview. We made small talk, I can't really remember him asking me any questions which seemed kind of strange. Met with HR last. We went over my application, then she told me about the employee benefits.

I left the interview feeling pretty confident, but was informed a few days later that they decided to go with someone else. I don't think my finance background was as strong as they were looking for. However, everyone was extremely nice, the office was beautiful, and they let their employees wear shorts and flip flops to work. Definitely seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Examples of how you use Excel and Access in school or at work   View Answer
  • Tell me about your time management skills. How do you prioritize?   Answer Question
  • Take me through your resume, focusing on the technical skills you've applied at each position   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Worked for Susquehanna International Group, LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Susquehanna International Group, LLP Operations Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Susquehanna International Group, LLP employees and interview candidates.