Susquehanna International Group, LLP

www.sig.com
  www.sig.com

Susquehanna International Group, LLP Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Initial phone interview with HR, followed by a technical phone screen, then a marathon day long series of interviews, which included an easy technical test. Interviews went well, but I was not interested. Benefits are sub-par. They require you to work 9 hours a day with a working lunch (but they don't tell you that outright). I wanted to see the area I'd be working in if I was hired, and the HR girl got weird about it, as if this wasn't an idea she liked. Instead, she showed me what the cubes and offices looked like in a different area. WA given free lunch during my interview: cold pizza. 2 employees in the lunch room saw me in my suit and, reasoning I was an interviewee, the one said to the other "Look, fresh meat." Great first impression! Told the recruiter I was not interested.

Other Interview Reviews for Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in August 2012.

Was contacted by a recruiting agent after posting my resume on Dice. They got me in touch with an HR person with SIGs software group. From there there was an initial phone screening to make sure that my qualifications were a good fit for openings in their different software groups. After that I had a more technical phone screening with one of the software managers. My third phone screening was with another technical manager from a different software group (they have 300 software developers). Finally they flew me out to Bala Cynwyd for a face to face which was a little grueling. Interview lasted almost 5 hours starting out with a 30 minute written test to set a starting point for the rest of the interview. All in all the written exam wasn't too bad. This was for .net C#

Interview Questions
    • Can't think of anything that was unexpected after two phone screenings. They want to make sure you understand overall concepts   Answer Question

Just went on interview. No offer made yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Susquehanna International Group, LLP in February 2011.

A recruiter tried to set me up with SIG after intial phone screen with his firm internal technical specialist. Took 3 days to get response back from SIG. A guy from SIG had questions about my resume so the recruiter set me up with the guy on the next business day although he had already got answers from me and explained to the guy at SIG. At scheduled time, an Indian accent voice called, asked no technical questions and simply interogated me about my background in a very negative, dull and cold voice. No matter what my answer was, the guy sounded no interest to believe me. I did not hang up on the guy purely due to professionalism. Unfortunately, the torturing conversation lasted about 30 minutes as scheduled. It was totally waste of my time. It surely is and will be the most moronic, bizarre and absurd interview in my life. Good luck with SIG having this kind of creature on board.

Interview Questions
    • Why did airlines ask you to write a system for them while they have the system already?   Answer Question
    • How can you have GUI interface if the system is using SOA?   Answer Question