Sutherland Asbill Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sutherland Asbill

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sutherland Asbill (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview process from start to finish was amazing. Everyone in HR was courteous, just found it hard to believe a firm of that size had no staff recruiter. Phone screening, testing and interview. Although I didn't test to their passing, the manager was so kind and offered suggestions on getting skills sharpened.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sutherland Asbill (Atlanta, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

Partner that interviewed me at the on campus interview didn't even seem to care. Spent his time talking about anything but the firm. Gave me a subtle dig on the color choice of my suit. Actually glad I didn't get the offer if the rest of the folks working there were anything like that guy.

Interview Questions

• Did you pick a brown suit because it goes with the smog from Los Angeles?   1 Answer

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sutherland Asbill.

Interview

HR staff was amazing. Always followed thru and were patient with my follow-up questions. Interviewed approximately three or four times during a two week period. During that period met with about 8 different people. Met with the team peers that I would be working with as well as team leads (partner-attorneys) that I would be coaching and supporting to help grow their business. Very fluid and comfortable process.

Interview Questions

• Do not recall a most difficult or unexpected question. However, I found it most challenging to be interviewed in a conference setting by three people video conference style...as you how to allow for time delay issues and to be aware of how the camera may or may not be interpreting your eye contact and/or gestures.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I declined the first time and then accepted the second offer.