Sutherland Global Services

Updated Oct 23, 2014

2.2

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in August 2014.

You apply online. They test your computer. They give you a list of interview questions and then you call and record your voice saying the answers. Then I got a call the next day with an offer.

No negotiation. They told me it was $8.50 for 5 weeks of training then $9 after that.

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland Global Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in June 2014.

I applied online and several months later received an email asking if I was interested in a tech support position. I responded and was sent to their job testing site. That was pretty easy. It was all online and a lot of simulation. There was also a telephone type voice test. Again pretty easy.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty standard. How would you handle a disgruntled customer, how do you handle a bill inquiry, etc.   Answer Question
    I accepted and went through the orientation but quit before I could do the job shadowing. The assignment was not for me. The pay was standard. Training rate was $8.50 production rate was $9.50 and if you met goal you could get another 50 cents per hour. No negotiation. The pay is standard for all applicants.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in June 2014.

The interview process is very character oriented. They access your character first before they access your qualifications. Interview was relaxing with a personal vibe. I was asked questions like how do you feel about sales? How do you react to angry customers?

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was" why are you planning to leave your current employer?"
      I replied, Keeping my options open right now. I feel my current employer is holding me back from my true potential and thus preventing me from progressing further.
        Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

pretty standard interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in March 2011.

If you get an interview with this company, you can rest assure that you pretty much got the job.
    The interviewer explained about the job and 2 week training and asked some general questions. I got stumped on a question and she described it in another way. You will get hired on the spot and asked to come to training. You will sign a hirirng paper with the current starting wage.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate, but I encourage others to do so- especially if you have college education or relevant experience in the field.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in February 2009.

I was referred by my roommate and interviewed for a position on his program. The interview took place in the office where the program was housed, and consisted of a one on one chat with a program supervisor. I was not offered a position with that program but was referred to a different program better suited for my skill set. I was offered a position with that program after interviewing with the program manager. I was then immediately drug tested with a mouth swab and given an initial training start date. The interview process was free wheeling and laid back, and very accessible. The people were open and friendly in both cases and inquisitive about me and my life.

Interview Questions
    • Describe one mistake you've made that you regret, and what you learned from your mistake.   View Answer
    I accepted the offer as presented without negotiating, as the offer was satisfactory for the work indicated.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pili, Camarines Sur (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pili, Camarines Sur (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in November 2012.

be confident with your answers and make sure you have a sense when it comes to answering all of the question and another it is better to choose your degree as a field of work in order for you to easily adopt on the chosen field/work

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in January 2012.

The interview was sumwat easy.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmona, Province of Cavite (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmona, Province of Cavite (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in May 2011.

First I was interviewed at Carmona, Cavite and was instructed to go to Taguig office for exam and final interview. After passing everything i was asked to sign a job offer.

Interview Questions
    Salary, informed that offer is different from other accounts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in July 2010.

Every interview process will be on sutherland website. It will be easy.

Interview Questions
    Be specific in your thoughts and be courageous.