Sutherland Global Services Customer Support Executive Interview Questions

2.2

Customer Support Executive Interview

Interview

f2f interviews, On clearing you have to give an online assessment - behavioural assessment, On being shortlisted. Next round interview (f2f) and a final round with the head recruiter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland Global Services

Customer Support Executive Interview

Interview

Communication check, technical interview and finally HR interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As I was a fresher at that time I did not negotiate.

Customer Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Chennai (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process will have 5 rounds. The first one is writing about any topic given by the employer for one and half page then they will provide a sheet to test our grammatical skills then they will ask us to type to have average of 35 words per minute. Then they will give you a situation to solve it in a mail format if it is for an amazon customer support process. After that they will ask us to have Sutherland Behaviour Assessment Test.

Interview Questions

• In the self behaviour assessment test some questions will be difficult to answer.   1 Answer

Customer Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Chennai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

First round will be an self introduction; second will be Essay Writing; Third round will be Typing Test; Fourth round will be Aptitude; Fifty round will be Chat round and the last one is HR Interview followed by Offer Letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you're a fresher, they'll determine the salary and if not you can negotiate with better hike.

Customer Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cochin (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Cochin (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Resume submission . First round : introduction round ,Second round : Technical round Third round : Hr round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes, i negotiated and got an increment of 15 thousand. You must convince them that you are an asset to the company and stress your previous work experience if any

Customer Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cochin (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Cochin (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

Hiring is one of the things in Sutherland where you will need to leave your entire day work and attend the interview. once everything is done the time will be evening 5 -6 pm time to leave for HR . interview starts at 8/9 am.