Sutherland Global Services
1 person found this helpful
The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in January 2011.
Did an informational interview with the Manager.
Scheduled a 1:1 with the same person. Personal / Behavioral questions based on resume and background. Also discussion about recent newspaper articles.
Description of the department and function, company’s future plans. Possible hiring date
Discussion of personality traits.
How you define and measure success and drive.? What is your leadership style
How will you go about finding potential acquisition targets? How will you get information about unlisted companies? How do you find comparables?
They wanted a writing sample. The interview lasted about 50 minutes.
Was called for a second round. Was rescheduled twice.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sutherland Global Services
- Technical Support (17)
- Consultant (8)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Tech Support (6)
- Customer Support Executive (6)
- Technical Support Consultant (5)
- Sales Associate (4)
- Team Manager (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Senior Consultant (3)
- Team Lead (2)
- Technical Engineer (2)
- Director (2)
- Senior Associate (2)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Customer Services Representative (2)
- Technical Support Executive (2)
- Technical Support Representative (2)
- Customer Service Manager (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Commissioned Sales Associate (1)
- Tech Support Executive (1)
- Vice President Analytics (1)
- At&Tt Tech Support Plus (1)
- Senior Customer Service Executive (1)
- MIS Executive (1)
- Work From Home Technician (1)
- Senior Accounts Manager (1)
- Research and Analytics (1)
- Work@Home Customer Service (1)