Sutherland Global Services

Average Difficulty
122 candidate interviews

AT&T Sales Call Representative Interview

AT&T Sales Call Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in January 2009.

Interview Details – Applied on CareerBuilder, was contacted by phone to set up interview. After waiting a good half hour in the lobby, I proceeded to a pretty generic interview. Did some role play involving water sales. Asked about when I exceeded expectations for a previous employer. Discussed why I'd be the perfect candidate for the job.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Couldn't make the training requirements.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in August 2009.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview scheduled with the company. The first call I had asked mostly about my bakground experience , my current work profile and my role. It also asked me to provide lot of personal info including refrences.

Then I had a secong call, which was more technical. In this i was presented a case study but i really could not break it. The interview the ended

Interview Questions

• case study ; You have to aproach a hotel ( hospitality industry ) to sell our services , how will you do so. asked for complete business plan and strategy   View Answer
  • talked about insurance industry in general   View Answer

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Windsor, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in December 2009.

Interview Details – first i gave an online test.then i received a call and they asked me about general stuff like my educational qualification and if i was flexible to work in shifts.they called me to the office and there was a online computer test consisting questions regarding networking. then had a 1:1 interview. they asked about some technical stuff. then had HR interview and was offered the job

Interview Question – some full forms of networking terms   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in July 2011.

Interview Details – The first round for the NON-VOICE PROCCESS you'll be given 2 topics and they will tell to talk abt 2 mins/topic, 2 nd verbal round , 3 rd they will give a topic and they will tell to write , 4 th round is the rejecting round you guys should be carefull that is the comphransion and the 100 words essay writing u guys should be very carefull in that , 5 th round is in online verbal test , 6 th round is HR round , 7 th round will be maths apptitude test in online it will be simple ,8 th round is the typing round that will be totally 5 mins you should type 125 words that is 25 words/sec .

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – ( KEY : u guys must be very very good in grammer to be get selected).

Corporate Strategy and Product Solutioning Interview

Corporate Strategy and Product Solutioning
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in July 2011.

Interview Details – There were 4 rounds of Interview conducted for me all of them were telephonic interviews. Interview was taken initially at Senior manager level and finally at Director level

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They were very genuine and I am satisfied with the negotiation result

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in December 2009.

Interview Details – I went directly to the sutherland Globel Services HR office in front of Maharajas Ground Cochin
At the very first there was a online registration
2. Essay writing ( to check the wring skills)
3. Typing Test
4. HR interview
5. Technical Interview
6. Then selected me and i received a cal after one week to join on nov 13 2009
7. then technical training for one month
8. after passing the technical session there was a communication traing for 10 days
9. i passed both and went to the product training
10 it was like one and half month traing
11. atlast we paased the product traing and went to th efloor

Interview Question – What all the thing you will do if you area Chief Minister of the state Kerala ?   Answer Question

Technical Engineer Interview

Technical Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in January 2012.

Interview Details – first we had our GD in that i talk abt mobile phone. in that i got selected and then in second round i had my group panel interview in that round my HR told me to talk abt my happiest moment in my life. I got selected and then in third round HR asked me questions from my resume and finally i had my telephonic round and finally by 10.30 p.m they announced the result.

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support
Cochin (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in May 2010.

Interview Details – The work culture seemed good to me, but even though we speak good english, they would say we added "eh, eh" to it. The interviewing process is not at all good, especially the technical interview. The language efficiency test consists of an article writing on any topic. If the article is excellent you may get selected even though you don't know anything technical.

Interview Question – Networking questions   Answer Question

Technical Engineer Interview

Technical Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process consist of three rounds following one operation's round. They will ask you about your technical skills and check your communication. On basis of your knowledge, skills and confidence they will select you or neglect you.

Interview Question – Tell me something about your self.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Pili, Camarines Sur (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in November 2012.

Interview Details – be confident with your answers and make sure you have a sense when it comes to answering all of the question and another it is better to choose your degree as a field of work in order for you to easily adopt on the chosen field/work

Interview Question – about handling an irate client   Answer Question

Worked for Sutherland Global Services? Contribute to the Community!