Sutherland Global Services

123 candidate interviews

Customer Support Executive Interview

Customer Support Executive

Interviewed at Sutherland Global Services

Interview Details – Communication check, technical interview and finally HR interview.

Interview Question – I did not encounter a difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As I was a fresher at that time I did not negotiate.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Technical Support Consultant

Interviewed at Sutherland Global Services

Interview Details – 5-6 rounds of technical interview followed by HR. They asked mostly all questions related to network and general IT. and last round also had some software engg related questions

Interview Question – there were none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – if you have negotiation skills u can win ur prize...

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support

I applied online and interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details – Onsite Interview, Technical Phone Interview

Interview Question – Easy, Introduce your self   Answer Question

TSR Interview

TSR

Interviewed at Sutherland Global Services

Interview Details – They have several stages during hiring the process which will take about 5-6 hours depending on the number of applicants. After each stage, you will be informed if you passed it or not.

Interview Question – Would you rather work for money or job satisfaction?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Naga, Naga (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – Submit application..online-interview-personal interview-phone interview-submit requirements

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details – hiring process is pretty good. The company do an extensive search for the best candidate to match the role.

Interview Question – What we can expect from your side if we hire you.?   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative

Interview Details – Tiring

Interview Question – Whats your name thats all i was asked   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support

Interviewed at Sutherland Global Services

Interview Details – I applied online and gave an online assessment. Then I attended a job fair and offered a interview. After interview I was called in for training.

Interview Question – Tell me a time where you had to deal with a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details – everything done via email and phone calls takes awhile before you hear anything but when you do it goes fast

Interview Question – there is no hard questions at all   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none they offered you a job and said this is what it pays

Customer Support Executive Interview

Customer Support Executive

Interviewed at Sutherland Global Services

Interview Details – f2f interviews, On clearing you have to give an online assessment - behavioural assessment,
On being shortlisted. Next round interview (f2f) and a final round with the head recruiter.

Interview Question – It was pretty reasonable and straighforward   Answer Question

Worked for Sutherland Global Services? Contribute to the Community!