Sutherland Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview

I applied online with my resume and cover letter. I am highly experienced in this field and was excited to begin the interview process. The next day I was emailed and sent a "virtual interview" in which I was asked the question "Is $9.00/hr acceptable?" and when I answered "no", I immediately got a rejection email. I am worth more than $9/hr and I guess this company wants employees who are not.

Interview Questions

• Please explain how you will be able to work if you have an Internet outage or a Power outage at your residence.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Breif straight to the point and over the phone. It was a hire on the spot type of deal. I saw it as a post on facebook. It was the easiest interview I ever had

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work between 7 am and 8 pm   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations it was 15.90 /hr and The highest Ive ever been paid

Help Desk Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview

The Interview process is very simple. First, I was speaking with HR about basic and behavior questions. And then, with technical Teal Lead. he was giving a writing test. there were 20 technical questions.

Interview Questions

• the question were basic and simple. technical question were a little tough   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. Because it is work at home everything was done over the phone. The recruiter was very nice and professional and made you feel comfortable with the interview process. It' is nothing hard and because it's customer services related it's relatable. They also check your Internet to make sure it is fast enough to run their applications.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You must be flilexible and can work any shift.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Chennai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

two rounds of grammer test.( paragraph writing on any particular topic. concentrate of tense and prepositions) 3rd round apptitude, typing.(personality test, type 30wpm) then last hr round.

Interview Questions

• what makes you interest to join sutherland?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview

two technical rounds , 1st round will be easy need focus on asp.net, c# , sql server ,microsoft visual studio, 2nd round will be technical and managerial, they may ask few technical questions. real time experience

Interview Questions

• that was easy technical round asked few basics from oops and sql server   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview

The interview was a virtual one consisting of questions that you answer online and questions that you call and record an answer to. I never had to speak with anyone in person.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

There was an online assessment that took a little over an hour to complete. I received an email the next day requesting a phone interview. After about 10minutes on the phone with a slight review of the position I was made an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a stable HSI connection ? Do you have a POTs phone line (plain old telephone) ?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Tulsa, OK) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by someone in New York first with a short phone interviee. He than emailed me with a date and time for my face to face interview in Tulsa. I had to fill out something online. I had the interview with my future manager who was very informal. He reviewed my resume and didn't have many questions. No technical questions at all and no hypothetical questions. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions

• He asked me if i had any sql experience.   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in August 2015.

Interview

So they'll send a jpg for you to follow how to do the Online Examination, there's also a typing test at there office - Initial Interview by the HR - Final Interview over the phone working at the site.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is internet? Q: What is broadband? Q: How to uninstall programs? Q: What's the version of your OS? Q: What's the version of your Microsoft office?   Answer Question