Sutherland Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Breif straight to the point and over the phone. It was a hire on the spot type of deal. I saw it as a post on facebook. It was the easiest interview I ever had

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work between 7 am and 8 pm   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations it was 15.90 /hr and The highest Ive ever been paid

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was non existent. I was told to arrive for an interview at which time I was drug tested along with 30 other people. After an hour, I was given a formal job offer and told to report back for orientation in 4 days. Very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any medical office or medical certification.   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

Once the application is accepted, you are given an assessment to take, which is very lengthy. Set away 1 - 2 hours to complete it. They will then email or call you to setup an interview.

Interview Questions

• I got hired in September 2014 and can't remember the interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Rochester, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

You apply online. They test your computer. They give you a list of interview questions and then you call and record your voice saying the answers. Then I got a call the next day with an offer.

Negotiation

No negotiation. They told me it was $8.50 for 5 weeks of training then $9 after that.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in August 2014.

Interview

As I type this I'm still waiting on a phone interview that was suppose to start at 1pm est, it is now 18 mins past that time. This company has pretty much strung me along for two months. Telling me I was qualified and they were offering me a position, moments later via email I was told I was not qualified. Cool, off to the next opportunity. Then two days later I'm told they want to me to apply for a different position, again cool. Told I'm qualified and would receive a call, never received a call, instead received an email stating I would not be offered a position. Then about three weeks later told to apply for the position of Tax Software Technician, which I foolishly did since I'm seriously looking for employment. Was told the same day I applied and recorded my answers to 9 questions that I was qualified and to be on the look out for an email from them(although this was sent via email). Received an email the next day told to select a time for a phone interview for the next day(which is today August 26, 2014). I selected my time of 1pm and now 22 minutes later they still have not called. I must say this was the final straw, although truth be told the run-a-round from before should have been. I'm not sure how "great" this company can be when they are not professional enough to follow up with people they claim they want to make a job offer to.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult and/or unexpected question was all of them, since I never got a chance to be asked or to answer.   Answer Question

Work At Home Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview

I applied online and was sent an e-mail stating that they were interested in me completing a detailed profile. After completing the profile I was sent a link to take an additional assessment. This tested the suitability of my computer to support their system as per their computer requirements. After successfully passing that aspect it took me to another assessment that tested my ability to do calculations as well as most appropriate responses to different customer service questions. A few days later I received an email with a virtual interview. It prompted me to write down my answers to select questions while some would be random. When i was ready for the interview I received the call and replied yo questions asked. It gave the opportunity to rerecord answers if you weren't satisfied with the answer. A few days later I received a call with a job offer.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in July 2014.

Interview

When you manage to first fill out an Application, there will be two separate assessment test. The first one is the Basic Personality you see on EVERY job Application. The second one, is timed, and the Questions are truly Endless. The purpose is to see how many right answers you can get in the time allotment. For me, when it was done, the recruiter called me 2 Hours later for an Overview of the Job and Screening of the applicant. This purpose I extremely appreciate, because they basically describe the job and pay before scheduling the Interview; this saves time & gas, just in case it's a position you're not interested in. After that - It's an interview with the Department Manager, and you're pretty much in from there if you pass a skills test (Which was a WPM Typing Test)

Interview Questions

• If you can explain customer service to someone on the Streets, how would you do it?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Tulsa, OK) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by someone in New York first with a short phone interviee. He than emailed me with a date and time for my face to face interview in Tulsa. I had to fill out something online. I had the interview with my future manager who was very informal. He reviewed my resume and didn't have many questions. No technical questions at all and no hypothetical questions. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions

• He asked me if i had any sql experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Telephone, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online, took the virtual assessment, received a call back within a week but kept missing the interviewer. She left message to confirm if I was interested. I called back left message said I was and was signed up for training.

Interview Questions

• Virtual interview allowed me to role play different scenarios.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Remote, OR) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and several months later received an email asking if I was interested in a tech support position. I responded and was sent to their job testing site. That was pretty easy. It was all online and a lot of simulation. There was also a telephone type voice test. Again pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard. How would you handle a disgruntled customer, how do you handle a bill inquiry, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted and went through the orientation but quit before I could do the job shadowing. The assignment was not for me. The pay was standard. Training rate was $8.50 production rate was $9.50 and if you met goal you could get another 50 cents per hour. No negotiation. The pay is standard for all applicants.