Sutherland Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015
Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview

pretty standard interview questions

Tier I Tech Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in March 2013.

Interview

Recruitor told me it was not a selling job, just look and suggest things to enhance service, we were to focus on fixing. Wrong They are over board on sales.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Rochester, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

It was the easiest interview I've been on. The interviewer didn't ask me any behavioral questions. The hardest question was to name three aspects of my life I am working on, which caught me off gaurd. It's very simple - talk about your sales experience (even if it's limited to being a waitress/bartender)

Interview Questions

• Name three aspects of your life you're currently working on?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Rochester, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview where the they asked questions about troubleshooting internet and TV to get an idea about which department I would be best suited for. Interview was pretty short and to the point. I got an offer immediately after the interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions about TV troubleshooting were difficult because I had no experience with it   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Rochester, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call from a recruiter, who set up a time for an interview for me. I arrived, and met with a team leader. We talked for about 20 minutes about the job. It was very laid back, very informal. No pointed questions. After that I was introduced to an associate and listened in on some sales calls for about 30 minutes. After that I met with the group manager, and after about 10 minutes was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have in sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No opportunity for negotiation.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Rochester, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was average. nothing really that you cant answer. the questions that were asked to better suit the needs for the program you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• What is you personal weakness, and do you work better indepedently or on a group   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Rochester, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

If you get an interview with this company, you can rest assure that you pretty much got the job.
    The interviewer explained about the job and 2 week training and asked some general questions. I got stumped on a question and she described it in another way. You will get hired on the spot and asked to come to training. You will sign a hirirng paper with the current starting wage.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, but I encourage others to do so- especially if you have college education or relevant experience in the field.

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Rochester, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Did an informational interview with the Manager.
    Scheduled a 1:1 with the same person. Personal / Behavioral questions based on resume and background. Also discussion about recent newspaper articles.
    Description of the department and function, company’s future plans. Possible hiring date
    Discussion of personality traits.
    How you define and measure success and drive.? What is your leadership style
    How will you go about finding potential acquisition targets? How will you get information about unlisted companies? How do you find comparables?
    They wanted a writing sample. The interview lasted about 50 minutes.
    Was called for a second round. Was rescheduled twice.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Syracuse, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is actually good. They tell you right then and there if you're hired or not. They try to make the interview stress free for the applicant by making a few jokes here and there depending on the person who is interviewing you,

Logistics Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Rochester, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

In depth assessment of skill match and personality comparability. Quite functional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation