Sutherland Global Services

Updated Dec 17, 2014
Updated Dec 17, 2014

2.7

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

One technical interview, one telephonic HR interview, concept testing finance and accounts, nearly one hour, questions regarding FCF, FCFE, accounting entries.
    Rest all was fine. Not very difficult to crack an interview.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in October 2014.

Since it is technical process candidate should have knowledge over Networking and OS along with good communication skill, type writing and grammar are also in concern. Apart from that candidate should be capable of taking responsibility.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in September 2014.

First a call will come to ask some simple questions alongside with some interview questions, then they will tell you to come to the recruitment center to have a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you make so that a customer will remember you and rate your service high?   View Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in August 2014.

i attended interview in Sutherland for manual testing and it took 1 day
    there are 3 rounds 2 technical 1 hr
    i got selected on the same day itself.hr told me to release offer within a week but did not called for 1 month again they called and asked once telephonic round,had a good conversation of 35 min.they told definitely they will call,but i did not get the call

i think they cant pay the minimum salaries

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Hiring Process

Hiring is genuine and there are no scams
    Background verification not fully
    No off during season time in some process
    night shift majority of time
    Need to probe before you come with a fix with your final pay

Interview Process

Interview process is real simple
    Interview is pretty straight forward
    Not too many questions are asked during interview

MIS Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in July 2014.

It was walk in Interview with first round-Excel assessment test & Aptitude test.Excel assessment is about functions used in it .Aptitude mixed type mathematical,picture,etc..The test will be online in pc..

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview process is one misery. They test our patience to its core. Not at all professional at times. They simply want us to go here and there. Have to wait the whole day, sometimes till night. Highly recommended for people who really needs a job to survive. Else you have to be really smart to manage the hurdles!

Interview Questions
    They mostly wont accept negotiation

Senior Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Legazpi (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Legazpi (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Standard interview process with Director and Vice President. Background check was also done. Job offer took a week to complete. Interview questions outlines the skill sets needed for the job, situation based questions to validate the skills needed and personality was also tested.

Interview Questions
    • How do you compute CSAT. What specific action plans did you do to move the performance needle.   Answer Question

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in May 2014.

Great... It was professional approach. No time wasted quick results. Every one from the HR till the management was very good. Like the Company policy for its employees
    The Offer Letter Process takes a awe full Long time and after several commitments they could still not meet the deadline I kept following up every day only to be told that its pending approval and the initial SLA given to me was 24hrs . I have been waiting for 144hrs now and still have not received it. May be its a Process but should provide an approx turn around time if not exact.....

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Hiring and Interview process are almost the same with other BPO company.

- submit resume to Guard on Duty (who will forward to Recruitment)
    - applicant will need to wait until their names are called
    - initial interview (screening)
    - typing skill assessment and other tests will be conducted
    - interviews (this includes account manager interviewing the applicant
    - Job offer

This is based on my experience 6 years ago. I guess the company has new hiring process

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe "red" to a blind person? Haha. This was the question I got 6 years ago.   View Answer