Sutherland Global Services

Updated Oct 21, 2014
Updated Oct 21, 2014

2.7

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

1st round was an HR round done at a recruitment agency.
    2nd round was a written test.
    3rd round was Technical Round done by technical support manager, it was an telephonic interview.

I accepted as it is

Customer Support Executive Interview

f2f interviews, On clearing you have to give an online assessment - behavioural assessment,
    On being shortlisted. Next round interview (f2f) and a final round with the head recruiter.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in August 2013.

Only god knows why they are taking so much time.... If its voice process...

Voice & accent
    Technical Round
    Operations Round
    HR

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Velachcheri (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Velachcheri (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in July 2013.

My interview happened in college where i studied. The process was 1)Group Disscussion 2) Telephonic Interview. The topic i was given was "technology - a boon or ban?" .on telephone i was told to describe about my normal day at school. I was given an offer letter.I cleared both the rounds. They told me to come to that company and gave me a phone number with the person's name, told me to meet him as soon as my exam gets over. When I went there after my exams I was told to give my resume to the person i was told to meet. I gave him the resume and waited for 2 hours for him to get back to me as he was busy. Then there was a technical interview i was asked questions like : What would you do if your internet stops working " for every answer that i gave he was like what if that doesn't work and what is msconfig and some other network related questions i don't remember exactly. Then there was the final round hr interview where they wanted to see if i would be with the company for atleast six months or so. .there was also round of typing test and i was supposed to get 30WPM

Interview Questions
    • He asked me what do you know about blue screen of death , APIPA.   View Answer
    The salary for freshers was fixed (they told me so) i could not negotiate.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview had 4 to 5 stages.The first round was a telephonic interview to check your language ie english , then i had a technical round telephnic interview , then had a typing test where i had to maintain accuracy of minimum 90 percent then had a personal interview and finally got my offer letter .

Interview Questions
    • the techical questions was a bit difficult as they ask more about browsers and other things   Answer Question
    i actually didnt negotiate as it was my first job

Inteface Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in May 2013.

I applied through a consultancy.

Simple process.. Mainly they check your english skills. Be confident and relaxed. Its only based on your English skills initially. The first round was to tell about your self where the HR just checks on your communication skills. The next round was a telephone round just to see how you speak and understand over phone.

The next rounds are based on SQL. Again simple questions and basic ones. Joins, cursor, trigger, stored procedure.

The last round was a round with manager. Basic questions like how to find ipadress, joins, triggers, stored procedures, 7 layers of osi etc.

And finally the US manager speaks to you just checking your communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was easy.. Even if it was a difficult question the person asking was cool with it and was not strict.   Answer Question

Was not satisfied with the salary being offered.

Technical Support Interview

I applied online and gave an online assessment. Then I attended a job fair and offered a interview. After interview I was called in for training.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time where you had to deal with a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernākulam (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernākulam (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Application Review, Telephonic Interview, Computer Proficiency Tests, Document Verification

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmona, Province of Cavite (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmona, Province of Cavite (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in March 2013.

For faster hiring process,, visit their online assessment so that if you're going to apply on your prefer date you will no longer answer the online assessment, and just proceed to the interview and phone interview. There's a 1:1 interview with a recruitment agent and a 1-2 phone interview with the big boss abroad.

Interview Questions
    • All the question is hard, especially if you're going to makeup you're answers. They tend to make you sell the network provider that you are using for example Globe and their promos and everything, but it depends on the account.   View Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview