Sutherland Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.6

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

First a call will come to ask some simple questions alongside with some interview questions, then they will tell you to come to the recruitment center to have a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you make so that a customer will remember you and rate your service high?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in August 2014.

Interview

i attended interview in Sutherland for manual testing and it took 1 day
    there are 3 rounds 2 technical 1 hr
    i got selected on the same day itself.hr told me to release offer within a week but did not called for 1 month again they called and asked once telephonic round,had a good conversation of 35 min.they told definitely they will call,but i did not get the call

i think they cant pay the minimum salaries

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cochin (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Cochin (India)).

Interview

Hiring Process

Hiring is genuine and there are no scams
    Background verification not fully
    No off during season time in some process
    night shift majority of time
    Need to probe before you come with a fix with your final pay

Interview Process

Interview process is real simple
    Interview is pretty straight forward
    Not too many questions are asked during interview

MIS Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Chennai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

It was walk in Interview with first round-Excel assessment test & Aptitude test.Excel assessment is about functions used in it .Aptitude mixed type mathematical,picture,etc..The test will be online in pc..

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Cochin (India)).

Interview

Interview process is one misery. They test our patience to its core. Not at all professional at times. They simply want us to go here and there. Have to wait the whole day, sometimes till night. Highly recommended for people who really needs a job to survive. Else you have to be really smart to manage the hurdles!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They mostly wont accept negotiation

Senior Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Legazpi (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Legazpi (Philippines)).

Interview

Standard interview process with Director and Vice President. Background check was also done. Job offer took a week to complete. Interview questions outlines the skill sets needed for the job, situation based questions to validate the skills needed and personality was also tested.

Interview Questions

• How do you compute CSAT. What specific action plans did you do to move the performance needle.   Answer Question

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Great... It was professional approach. No time wasted quick results. Every one from the HR till the management was very good. Like the Company policy for its employees
    The Offer Letter Process takes a awe full Long time and after several commitments they could still not meet the deadline I kept following up every day only to be told that its pending approval and the initial SLA given to me was 24hrs . I have been waiting for 144hrs now and still have not received it. May be its a Process but should provide an approx turn around time if not exact.....

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

Hiring and Interview process are almost the same with other BPO company.

- submit resume to Guard on Duty (who will forward to Recruitment)
    - applicant will need to wait until their names are called
    - initial interview (screening)
    - typing skill assessment and other tests will be conducted
    - interviews (this includes account manager interviewing the applicant
    - Job offer

This is based on my experience 6 years ago. I guess the company has new hiring process

Interview Questions

• How would you describe "red" to a blind person? Haha. This was the question I got 6 years ago.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview

total of 6 rounds
    -hr round
    -telephonic round
    -online aptitude test
    -typing test
    -chat assessment
    -technical round over telephone

they asked a bond agreement for 2 years

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The process took 3 long days to hire me nd if u r goood in communication then u r in

not suits my profile