Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sutherland Global Services
- Technical Support (20)
- Consultant (13)
- Customer Service Representative (10)
- Tech Support (7)
- Technical Support Consultant (7)
- Customer Support Executive (6)
- Sales Associate (4)
- Team Manager (3)
- Senior Consultant (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Senior Associate (2)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Customer Services Representative (2)
- Team Lead (2)
- Technical Engineer (2)
- Director (2)
- Technical Support Executive (2)
- Technical Support Representative (2)
- Customer Service Manager (1)
- Technical Support Manager (1)
- Mortgage Underwriter (1)
- TSR (1)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Call Agent (1)
- Call Center Agent (1)
- CSA (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Commissioned Sales Associate (1)
- Tech Support Executive (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.
First a call will come to ask some simple questions alongside with some interview questions, then they will tell you to come to the recruitment center to have a face-to-face interview.
- How would you make so that a customer will remember you and rate your service high? 1 Answer
Helpful (1)No OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in August 2014.
i attended interview in Sutherland for manual testing and it took 1 day
there are 3 rounds 2 technical 1 hr
i got selected on the same day itself.hr told me to release offer within a week but did not called for 1 month again they called and asked once telephonic round,had a good conversation of 35 min.they told definitely they will call,but i did not get the call
i think they cant pay the minimum salaries
- asked on descriptive programming script Answer Question
Helpful (4)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Cochin (India)).
Hiring is genuine and there are no scams
Background verification not fully
No off during season time in some process
night shift majority of time
Need to probe before you come with a fix with your final pay
Interview process is real simple
Interview is pretty straight forward
Not too many questions are asked during interview
- you will have to wait hours before your turn comes Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Chennai (India)) in July 2014.
It was walk in Interview with first round-Excel assessment test & Aptitude test.Excel assessment is about functions used in it .Aptitude mixed type mathematical,picture,etc..The test will be online in pc..
- Some of the rare functions used in excel.. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Cochin (India)).
Interview process is one misery. They test our patience to its core. Not at all professional at times. They simply want us to go here and there. Have to wait the whole day, sometimes till night. Highly recommended for people who really needs a job to survive. Else you have to be really smart to manage the hurdles!
- Nothing to be worried about at all Answer Question
They mostly wont accept negotiation
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Legazpi (Philippines)).
Standard interview process with Director and Vice President. Background check was also done. Job offer took a week to complete. Interview questions outlines the skill sets needed for the job, situation based questions to validate the skills needed and personality was also tested.
- How do you compute CSAT. What specific action plans did you do to move the performance needle. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.
Great... It was professional approach. No time wasted quick results. Every one from the HR till the management was very good. Like the Company policy for its employees
The Offer Letter Process takes a awe full Long time and after several commitments they could still not meet the deadline I kept following up every day only to be told that its pending approval and the initial SLA given to me was 24hrs . I have been waiting for 144hrs now and still have not received it. May be its a Process but should provide an approx turn around time if not exact.....
- Accepted OfferAverage InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Taguig (Philippines)).
Hiring and Interview process are almost the same with other BPO company.
- submit resume to Guard on Duty (who will forward to Recruitment)
- applicant will need to wait until their names are called
- initial interview (screening)
- typing skill assessment and other tests will be conducted
- interviews (this includes account manager interviewing the applicant
- Job offer
This is based on my experience 6 years ago. I guess the company has new hiring process
- How would you describe "red" to a blind person? Haha. This was the question I got 6 years ago. 1 Answer
- Declined OfferDeclined Offer
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.
total of 6 rounds
-online aptitude test
-technical round over telephone
- what do you know about iptv Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
they asked a bond agreement for 2 years
- Declined OfferAverage InterviewDeclined OfferAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services (Chennai (India)).
The process took 3 long days to hire me nd if u r goood in communication then u r in
- nothing was difficult to my knowledge Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
not suits my profile
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review
See What Sutherland Global Services Employees Are Saying
Pros: “The offer scheduling that fit the demands of everyday life which was great considering the work-life balance. The culture was at best demanding and coercive. My experience was ok. Upward…” “The offer scheduling that fit the demands of everyday life which was great considering the work-life balance. The culture was at best demanding and coercive. My experience was ok. Upward mobility in the organization was a little difficulty. I think the organization is great.” – Full Review