Sutherland Global Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Training Specialist Interview

Training Specialist
Ernākulam (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – Movement to such a program specific position happens only through ICP. The candidate should have an in depth understanding of the process and training system. The interview panel will consist of an HR manager, a Training Manager and a senior Program Manager. The panel mainly tries to evaluate the candidates attitude towards work and affinity to the role. The thought process will be evaluated. The panel will also test your performance and thought process under stressful conditions.

Interview Question – What value can the candidate add to the program if selected for the position   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details – hiring process is pretty good. The company do an extensive search for the best candidate to match the role.

Interview Question – What we can expect from your side if we hire you.?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in March 2012.

Interview Details – it takes 2-3days to complete proper interview n documentation..
its lyk 1st day is interview, 2nd day takes for documentation n dat day itself v get offer letter..

Interview Question – no questions were difficult or unexpected coz dose questions were common one..but releted to process   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – workin wid dis company is really nice

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – Seeking a growth oriented and challenging career, where I can prove my worthiness and improve my knowledge and skills and also grow along with the organization.

Interview Question – If the world is Round then how is stand member in down of the earth???   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – Multiple rounds - depending on the level, usually the 1st round is with an HR team member. they will basically check the basic fitment, yrs of exp, salary drawn and expected salary. Next few rounds could be with various stakeholders. but expect at least 2-3. these could be superiors or even peers.

Interview Question – Whats your BIG PICTURE? How will you value add?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – quite simple, they accepted the number I gave.

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details – first will be general, next will be aptitude, and the final will be operations round

Interview Question – it will happen in the operation round   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Naga, Naga (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – Submit application..online-interview-personal interview-phone interview-submit requirements

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details – The company has a fairly lengthy interview process but it is all worth it.

I started by completing an online assessment which lead to an over the phone interview. After that I came into the office for a first interview that brought me forward to a member of their "business team". I was successful and still work there to this day.

Interview Question – I'm in a tech role so they asked specific questions pertaining to internet/home phone and TV technologies, nothing that was too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Data Analyst- Intern Interview

Data Analyst- Intern
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in November 2012.

Interview Details – They only asked about all details regarding with CV's and basically they wanted to look for your english speaking skills.

Interview Question – Tell us on how would you survey the hotel bussiness by not letting the person know you are surveying them.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Complete calling for MBA internship

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Cochin (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in December 2010.

Interview Details – The process contained an HR interview, Then a telephonic technical interview which is based on which process you are being recruited for. Then i had communication training and elimination test after that. Then a technical training and elimination test after that. Then i had a process training and elimination test after that.If you clear all these you hit the floor.

Interview Question – The difficult questions were during the technical and process elimination rounds. It was all related to networking technicals.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sutherland Global Services