Sutherland Global Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Engineer Interview

Technical Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process consist of three rounds following one operation's round. They will ask you about your technical skills and check your communication. On basis of your knowledge, skills and confidence they will select you or neglect you.

Interview Question – Tell me something about your self.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Engineer Interview

Technical Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in January 2012.

Interview Details – first we had our GD in that i talk abt mobile phone. in that i got selected and then in second round i had my group panel interview in that round my HR told me to talk abt my happiest moment in my life. I got selected and then in third round HR asked me questions from my resume and finally i had my telephonic round and finally by 10.30 p.m they announced the result.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sutherland Global Services

Worked for Sutherland Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sutherland Global Services Technical Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sutherland Global Services employees and interview candidates.