Sutherland Global Services

Sutherland Global Services Technical Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in January 2012.

first we had our GD in that i talk abt mobile phone. in that i got selected and then in second round i had my group panel interview in that round my HR told me to talk abt my happiest moment in my life. I got selected and then in third round HR asked me questions from my resume and finally i had my telephonic round and finally by 10.30 p.m they announced the result.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland Global Services

Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in October 2011.

Interview process consist of three rounds following one operation's round. They will ask you about your technical skills and check your communication. On basis of your knowledge, skills and confidence they will select you or neglect you.

Interview Questions