Sutherland Global Services

www.sutherlandglobal.com

Sutherland Global Services Technical Support Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2014

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rochester, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in December 2009.

Interview Details – Begin by looking for opportunities / openings at company site www.sutherlandglobal.com;
There will likely be aptitude assessments to be completed;
Generally there are preliminary, online applications required;
Followup telephone calls to Recruiters can sometimes be helpful;
Nearly every applicant will get a call from someone in recruiting

Interview Question – The question for which the applicant most likely needs to be most prepared to provide a well-reasoned answer has to do with availability to work. Many projects for which this global premier outsourcing firm needs to hire employees to be available cover the company's commitment to cover a 24 X 7 schedule all 52 weeks of each year. If one can't be there when the job is required to be done, then the company reasonably cannot afford to hire that applicant.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – SGS' requirements are pretty much governed by what its client has contracted to buy from Sutherland, and that will have been pretty well spelled out in the job description. I found Sutherland to be very sensitive to constraints I had regarding when my spouse could let me work and Sutherland was also sometimes reasonable in allowing me to keep my commitments for travel that had been arranged years in advance. By the time an offer was actually presented in writing, the negotiating is already over. Not every application I made and not every negotiation I entered resulted in an offer.

Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in January 2012.

Interview Details – Update inforation in job portals. Usually more than one HR call for the same position. How ever say no if you are sure of the postion and the process you want to get into. The salary would vary in different process. There is a GD and then a technical round followed by a Personal round with the HR Manager. Be confident and be sure of the answers you give here. Then a psychomatric test and a typing test to finish it off.

Interview Question – If you have any gap in you work and the reason to leave the last employment   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiate well, Ask for the right price for you skills, the company pays well for deserving candidates, if you are relocating for the work ask for the guest house and relocation charges.

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – first round is face to face interview followed by communication test,aptitude,typing skills,technical test,technical interview face to face,telephone interview,hr round.

Interview Question – details of technical problems related to pc,laptops.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cochin (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details – Interview had 4 to 5 stages.The first round was a telephonic interview to check your language ie english , then i had a technical round telephnic interview , then had a typing test where i had to maintain accuracy of minimum 90 percent then had a personal interview and finally got my offer letter .

Interview Question – the techical questions was a bit difficult as they ask more about browsers and other things   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i actually didnt negotiate as it was my first job

Interviewed at Sutherland Global Services

Interview Details – 5-6 rounds of technical interview followed by HR. They asked mostly all questions related to network and general IT. and last round also had some software engg related questions

Interview Question – there were none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – if you have negotiation skills u can win ur prize...

Worked for Sutherland Global Services? Contribute to the Community!