Sutherland Global Services

Updated Oct 16, 2014

2.6

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in October 2014.

Since it is technical process candidate should have knowledge over Networking and OS along with good communication skill, type writing and grammar are also in concern. Apart from that candidate should be capable of taking responsibility.

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland Global Services

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in March 2014.

The interview took place in DIET engineering college,anakapalli.The rounds were very simple.First round was JAM.All have to speak out on the same topic given.Vocabiulary plays a major role.If you are good at vocabulary it would be a cake walk.The major drawback was they took lot of time to conduct the second round.For me it took a day.The next day they have conducted a GD.Then there would be a Personal Interview round and the HR was really cool.Don't try to fake things.They will easily catch you.Be your self

Interview Questions

I studuied engineering to work for for a software company not for any random bpo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in August 2013.

Only god knows why they are taking so much time.... If its voice process...

Voice & accent
    Technical Round
    Operations Round
    HR

Technical Support Interview

I applied online and gave an online assessment. Then I attended a job fair and offered a interview. After interview I was called in for training.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time where you had to deal with a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

first will be general, next will be aptitude, and the final will be operations round

Technical Support Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Onsite Interview, Technical Phone Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in June 2012.

There was a series of test conducted by the HR team, which includes grammar test, typing speed, free speech, essay writing, technical test and one on one session with the HR team. HR team informed me about the process and never mention when the process is going to begin.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do if you have wings? make a speech not less than 8 minutes !   Answer Question

They didn't mention when the process is going to start.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clark (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clark (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in December 2011.

the interview will test your skills and ability specially on the first 6 part interview.

Interview Questions
    • what is the thing you fear the most then sell it to me.   View Answer
    • how can you see yourself 10 years from now   View Answer
    they were just fine and friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in October 2011.

You walk in with a resume and speak english here and there, Sutherland will take you in and train you. The package they offer will almost be the best in the BPO industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in December 2010.

The process contained an HR interview, Then a telephonic technical interview which is based on which process you are being recruited for. Then i had communication training and elimination test after that. Then a technical training and elimination test after that. Then i had a process training and elimination test after that.If you clear all these you hit the floor.

Interview Questions
    • The difficult questions were during the technical and process elimination rounds. It was all related to networking technicals.   Answer Question