Sutherland Global Services

Getting the Interview

15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chennai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in August 2013.

Interview Details – Only god knows why they are taking so much time.... If its voice process...

Voice & accent
Technical Round
Operations Round
HR

Interviewed at Sutherland Global Services

Interview Details – I applied online and gave an online assessment. Then I attended a job fair and offered a interview. After interview I was called in for training.

Interview Question – Tell me a time where you had to deal with a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details – first will be general, next will be aptitude, and the final will be operations round

Interview Question – it will happen in the operation round   Answer Question

Cochin (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in December 2010.

Interview Details – The process contained an HR interview, Then a telephonic technical interview which is based on which process you are being recruited for. Then i had communication training and elimination test after that. Then a technical training and elimination test after that. Then i had a process training and elimination test after that.If you clear all these you hit the floor.

Interview Question – The difficult questions were during the technical and process elimination rounds. It was all related to networking technicals.   Answer Question

Technical Support

I applied online and interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details – Onsite Interview, Technical Phone Interview

Interview Question – Easy, Introduce your self   Answer Question

Cochin (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interview and recruitment process is good and honest. However, when it comes to salary, there is a discrimination as the company doesn't provide industry based salary.

Interview Question – How long will you be here in Sutherland?   View Answers (2)

Clark (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in December 2011.

Interview Details – the interview will test your skills and ability specially on the first 6 part interview.

Interview Questions

• what is the thing you fear the most then sell it to me.   View Answer
  • how can you see yourself 10 years from now   View Answer

Negotiation Details – they were just fine and friendly.

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in June 2008.

Interview Details – Interview was through College Campus interview, Had QA test and group discussions. selected people from the GD went through 1:1 interview.

Interview Question – Abbreviation of FSB in RAM?   View Answer

Cochin (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in June 2012.

Interview Details – There was a series of test conducted by the HR team, which includes grammar test, typing speed, free speech, essay writing, technical test and one on one session with the HR team. HR team informed me about the process and never mention when the process is going to begin.

Interview Question – What will you do if you have wings? make a speech not less than 8 minutes !   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They didn't mention when the process is going to start.

Technical Support

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in December 2009.

Interview Details – I went directly to the sutherland Globel Services HR office in front of Maharajas Ground Cochin
At the very first there was a online registration
2. Essay writing ( to check the wring skills)
3. Typing Test
4. HR interview
5. Technical Interview
6. Then selected me and i received a cal after one week to join on nov 13 2009
7. then technical training for one month
8. after passing the technical session there was a communication traing for 10 days
9. i passed both and went to the product training
10 it was like one and half month traing
11. atlast we paased the product traing and went to th efloor

Interview Question – What all the thing you will do if you area Chief Minister of the state Kerala ?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sutherland Global Services

Worked for Sutherland Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sutherland Global Services Technical Support interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sutherland Global Services employees and interview candidates.