Sutter Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Epic Support Specialist Interview

Epic Support Specialist
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sutter Health in April 2010.

Interview Details – Being hired through a recruiter for a contract position made the interview process much less daunting. I interviewed with the hiring manager over the phone and discussed my skills to determine a match. I was contacted later that day to come in for a brief in person interview which in turn became a job offer right on the spot. Excellent professionalism by the organization and manager.

Interview Questions

• Whether or not I could perform the tasks despite having less than the qualifications in the job description. I was able to perform them.   Answer Question
  • What did I like most about the healthcare industry and because it was contract they were vague on how long the assignment could last.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – An offer was made and I accepted, they were aware of what range of compensation I was looking for based on the recruiters information as well as my expectations based on what they told her they could offer within their budget. It was very fair.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sutter Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sutter Health EPIC Support Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sutter Health employees and interview candidates.