Sutter Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

Interview

Arrived, left my name with the front and was called in by the director after ten minutes or so. Was interviewed by the Head of the Department and Director of the Building. They had my resume in hand as they asked me questions about myself and why I wanted to work there.

Project Manager II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

The process was extremely fast because there was an initiative that needed to start on a specific date. It took two weeks from first interview date to start date. Although there was time constraints the admin was helpful in scheduling time around my availability. Human resources contacted my referrals immediately and upon accepting the offer gave me detailed instructions on next steps.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sutter Health (Roseville, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I received the interview through a staffing agency called K Force the following day after the interview I heard back from Sutter and I was not selected. It was a panel of two women both women were very nice and friendly however they were only looking to hire about four or five people it is very important that you know some medical terminology such as HMO, PPO, and EPO and information about medicare

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call 4 days later. Went to the interview and I was expecting questions about the unit I applied for but they asked basic interview questions. They explained the whole hiring process to me and told me I would be contacted through HR about their decision. Received an email the following week saying that the position was filled.

Project Coordinator () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Great initial meetings with team in Natomas office. Had offer made to me through one staffing agent and then continued to interview with another agency for other positions I was more interested in.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sutter Health in April 2015.

Interview

I received an email to schedule an interview which was a week later. I went in and gave them my resume and other items they asked for(Certs) I then was called in and it was basically a skills test to see what clinical skills I had such as picking the right medication. I was given scenarios and asked what I would do in that situation. I was handed a syringe and told to put such and such amount of air in the syringe. And then asked a few questions about what type of worker my coworkers would say I am. I was then told to wait outside the room and wait for an HR rep to come get me. I was then taken to another room and offered a position and instructions on what comes next. I stressed over it alot more than I needed to.

Interview Questions

• If my former coworkers were asked what am I like to work with, what would they say?   Answer Question
    • What subject did I like least in Medical Assisting school?   1 Answer

PHARMACST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, panel - approximately 1 hour in duration. Friendly experience. Each panel member took turns asking questions. Approximately 4 individuals were involved in the panel. Surprisingly, they only required a phone interview and did not need to interview me face to face.

Interview Questions

• Traditional scenario type question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none. It was pretty much, "take it or leave it".

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sutter Health (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

First had a phone interview asking the typical interview questions (why this job? why health care? etc.)
    After about a week I got invited to an in person interview. 2 hour interview process. Had a 90 minute exercise that tested word applications knowledge. Afterwards, had to present the work from the exercise to a panel and then finished off with a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• What was an uncomfortable situation you have been in and how did you handle it? What is your greatest accomplishment? Do you value quality of work or quantity (getting it all done in time)?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sutter Health (Roseville, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Face to face at company facility. Interviewer explained what functions were at the location, what the duties of the position were, and what would be expected of employees in the position. Interviewer also explained how their new process was implemented and how it was working so far.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience level and what were some of your daily job duties?   Answer Question

Admitting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

Submitted application on their website, one of over 100 I have submitted and was called for an interview. I sat in front on a panel of 4 ladies and was interviewed in tandem by them all. It was a little awkward trying to maintain eye contact and feel confident with 4 people staring at you.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't a difficult question   1 Answer