Sutter Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Panel interview in the cafeteria. Sort of a busy and strange place for all the personal discussion that occurs during an interview. One person even sat down at the table I was sitting at and watched videos on his phone while I answered all the questions from the panel members at the other table. No one said anything, he just stayed there watching his phone for 20 minutes! All in all it was an experience I've never had before. I am re-leaved in a way that I didn't get the job, what kind of workplace environment would it be???

Interview Questions

• How would you introduce yourself on the first day to the other workers?????   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Roseville, CA).

Interview

Panel Interview; Maybe an hour long. Wide range of questions. A word of advice: check out Sutter's website, as it has a GREAT list of potential interview questions that you can use to mentally prepare yourself for the interview. Clinical scenario question felt intense-- think about your C-ABCDE (etc.) process, and you should be okay. Everyone I spoke to about the interview (who was hired) also thought they interviewed horribly, so don't feel too bad if you walk out feeling like you failed miserably.

Interview Questions

• Scenario with admission that suddenly becomes unstable.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health (West Valley City, UT).

Interview

You meet the managers and the supervisors for the first and only one on one interview. If hired, you get an acceptance letter and the step by step of the required hiring stages. Once you submit and meet the requirements, you are given an offer letter and your day of reporting.

RN Staff Nurse- ED Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Roseville, CA).

Interview

I applied online and they called me to schedule the interview, The interview lasted 20-25 min. I one if the shortest interviews I have participated in. It was a 3 person panel interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite patient   Answer Question
    • What is your least favorite type of patient   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a mistake you made   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you didn't get along with someone. What did you do about it, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Haven't gotten that far

Staff Nurse II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Walnut Creek, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Submitted online application with no word for a few weeks. Had phone interview, then a week later called in and had first and second interview same day with 2 different people.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself, why do you want to work for sutter. What experience do you have.   1 Answer

Patient Representative Interview

Interview

Arrived, left my name with the front and was called in by the director after ten minutes or so. Was interviewed by the Head of the Department and Director of the Building. They had my resume in hand as they asked me questions about myself and why I wanted to work there.

Project Manager II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

The process was extremely fast because there was an initiative that needed to start on a specific date. It took two weeks from first interview date to start date. Although there was time constraints the admin was helpful in scheduling time around my availability. Human resources contacted my referrals immediately and upon accepting the offer gave me detailed instructions on next steps.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Roseville, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I received the interview through a staffing agency called K Force the following day after the interview I heard back from Sutter and I was not selected. It was a panel of two women both women were very nice and friendly however they were only looking to hire about four or five people it is very important that you know some medical terminology such as HMO, PPO, and EPO and information about medicare

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call 4 days later. Went to the interview and I was expecting questions about the unit I applied for but they asked basic interview questions. They explained the whole hiring process to me and told me I would be contacted through HR about their decision. Received an email the following week saying that the position was filled.

Project Coordinator () Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Great initial meetings with team in Natomas office. Had offer made to me through one staffing agent and then continued to interview with another agency for other positions I was more interested in.