Sutter Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sutter Health (West Valley City, UT).

Interview

You meet the managers and the supervisors for the first and only one on one interview. If hired, you get an acceptance letter and the step by step of the required hiring stages. Once you submit and meet the requirements, you are given an offer letter and your day of reporting.

RN Staff Nurse- ED Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sutter Health (Roseville, CA).

Interview

I applied online and they called me to schedule the interview, The interview lasted 20-25 min. I one if the shortest interviews I have participated in. It was a 3 person panel interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite patient   Answer Question
    • What is your least favorite type of patient   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a mistake you made   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you didn't get along with someone. What did you do about it, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Haven't gotten that far

Staff Nurse II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sutter Health (Walnut Creek, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Submitted online application with no word for a few weeks. Had phone interview, then a week later called in and had first and second interview same day with 2 different people.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself, why do you want to work for sutter. What experience do you have.   1 Answer

Interview

Arrived, left my name with the front and was called in by the director after ten minutes or so. Was interviewed by the Head of the Department and Director of the Building. They had my resume in hand as they asked me questions about myself and why I wanted to work there.

Project Manager II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

The process was extremely fast because there was an initiative that needed to start on a specific date. It took two weeks from first interview date to start date. Although there was time constraints the admin was helpful in scheduling time around my availability. Human resources contacted my referrals immediately and upon accepting the offer gave me detailed instructions on next steps.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sutter Health (Roseville, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I received the interview through a staffing agency called K Force the following day after the interview I heard back from Sutter and I was not selected. It was a panel of two women both women were very nice and friendly however they were only looking to hire about four or five people it is very important that you know some medical terminology such as HMO, PPO, and EPO and information about medicare

LVN Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call 4 days later. Went to the interview and I was expecting questions about the unit I applied for but they asked basic interview questions. They explained the whole hiring process to me and told me I would be contacted through HR about their decision. Received an email the following week saying that the position was filled.

Project Coordinator () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Great initial meetings with team in Natomas office. Had offer made to me through one staffing agent and then continued to interview with another agency for other positions I was more interested in.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sutter Health in April 2015.

Interview

I received an email to schedule an interview which was a week later. I went in and gave them my resume and other items they asked for(Certs) I then was called in and it was basically a skills test to see what clinical skills I had such as picking the right medication. I was given scenarios and asked what I would do in that situation. I was handed a syringe and told to put such and such amount of air in the syringe. And then asked a few questions about what type of worker my coworkers would say I am. I was then told to wait outside the room and wait for an HR rep to come get me. I was then taken to another room and offered a position and instructions on what comes next. I stressed over it alot more than I needed to.

Interview Questions

• If my former coworkers were asked what am I like to work with, what would they say?   Answer Question
    • What subject did I like least in Medical Assisting school?   1 Answer

PHARMACST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, panel - approximately 1 hour in duration. Friendly experience. Each panel member took turns asking questions. Approximately 4 individuals were involved in the panel. Surprisingly, they only required a phone interview and did not need to interview me face to face.

Interview Questions

• Traditional scenario type question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none. It was pretty much, "take it or leave it".