Sutter Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Emeryville, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sutter Health in December 2011.

Interview Details – The recruiter and director didn't seem very organized and were on two different schedules. The recruiter insisted that they should have the chosen candidate by the end of the week after I interviewed but the director said it should take at least 3 weeks.

After playing phone tag with the recruiter on the initial set up of the interview we finally got in touch, mostly technical questions were asked leading me to be in the top 4 candidates chosen. The interview with the director went pretty smooth and no challenging questions were asked in which I prepared for. After consistently checking up with both the recruiter and director they ensured to keep me up to date on the decision making process. During the fourth week the recruiter didn't return my call or e-mail so I ended up frantically searching for jobs again, to my amazement they had re-posted the job that they had taken down 3 weeks prior. Since there were only 3 other candidates I felt deceived that I wasn't even notified about the process taking longer than originally planned.

The sixth week is when I got a generic "this position is no longer available" e-mail. I wrote the recruiter to thank her for her time and she wrote back a snobbish letter in which I thought was very unprofessional. Doubt I'll ever look at Sutter Care at Home job opportunities again due to the ill and unprofessional treatment of the recruiter.

Interview Question – What transferable skills from previous experience can you apply to this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Sutter Health? Contribute to the Community!