Suzlon Interview Questions

2.7

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Suzlon (Pune (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

2 rounds of interview..

Interview Questions

• Please take this blue pen and sell it as black pen to me?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Suzlon (New Delhi (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

The initial communication with the company was set up after an initial conversation with the concerned department personnel. Personal follow-up and follow-up through a company employee were required for setting up the interview. Subject matter questions were asked, projects and dissertations were discussed, along with some technical queries. Prospective candidates should sharpen their technical abilities, and be thoroughly aware of their projects undertaken / previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your career grow in the organisation in the next few years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The salaries are more or less fixed, with little margin to negotiate in the lower levels.

Assistant Manager - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Suzlon (Pune (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

Interview process was very simple & smooth. Intervice Call received on mail with date, time venue & all the required details, further the same is conveyed on mobile also. Very specific qustions were asked in friendly way. No more negotiation on CTC or Designation. As per my view A to Z process is designed & good.