Suzlon Wind Energy

Very Easy Interview

Electrically Qualified Worker II/Level II Wind Technician Interview

Electrically Qualified Worker II/Level II Wind Technician
Snowflake, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy in August 2009.

Interview Details – Short interview process, asking me if i knew what a diode was. Yes, a diode allows voltage to pass through in one direction only. Asked me about myself and if I was willing to relocate.

Interview Question – Along with Strengths what are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – SOS staffing called me on the phone after my interview, about 15 minutes and said that suzlon would like to offer you a position and I accepted.

Technician Interview

Technician
Mountain Lake, MN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy in April 2011.

Interview Details – Have to apply through SOS Staffing and have a couple phone interviews then they send the info off to the Suzlon site manager to where you are appling then they decide if they want you to come in for an interview

Negotiation Details – Nothing

Operation Manager Interview

Operation Manager
Satara (India)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy in December 2012.

Interview Details – Advertisment in local news paper and direct call for interview. Has got selected and appointed as OMS Jr.Engineerwithing five days.

Interview Question – Would you think this organization is suitable for you?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Please go ahed and take opportuinity..

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy in April 2012.

Interview Details – An unpleasant surrounding where the panel of interviewers cant able to shortlist the candidates as per their requirement or specialization.

Interview Question – why you left Indian Air force?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Suzlon Wind Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Suzlon Wind Energy interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Suzlon Wind Energy employees and interview candidates.