Svenska Handelsbanken

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Analyst Interview

Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Svenska Handelsbanken in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was phoned by the manager within a week of applying and he wanted to see me in Stockholm within 2-3 days. I had an enjoyable one to one interview which finished with a few minutes chatting 1:1 with an employee. Very relaxed and as nice a process as interviewing can be. Was pretty aware halfway through the interview that I was certainly not the best candidate for this job. Was told the next round would be panel interviews and then some background checks and possibly a further interview. Was also told this may take a while as Easter was looming and various people would be on vacation. Received an e-mail over 2 months later thanking me for my participation but that they had gone with another candidate. Why don't people call or write when you fail to make the next round? Still, this is Sweden - generally I never hear anything at all so kudos to Handelsbanken on this front.

Interview Question – By your CV you've moved around a fair bit, how long could we expect you to stay with us?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Trader/Structurer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Svenska Handelsbanken in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very dull hiring process. No feedback between rounds. No call back when not getting an offer. The people felt very unfriendly and unprofessional. The time frame was awkward (3 rounds in 40 days). Very unpleased experience overall.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Svenska Handelsbanken? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Svenska Handelsbanken interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Svenska Handelsbanken employees and interview candidates.