Swarovski Store Manager Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Store Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Swarovski.

I interviewed with a store manager and a District Manager. I was asked about how I would handle certain behavioral situations, how I coach others, and whether I was fashion forward. I had to explain what fashion was and how I could be fashionable in a suit.

Interview Questions
  • When you have to wear a suit it can be difficult to be fashionable. How will you be fashionable even in a suit if you work here?   Answer Question
We would like to offer you $XX an hour, which amounts to $35,000 per year. Will you accept our offer?

Other Interview Reviews for Swarovski

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Swarovski in January 2010.

The company does a lot of due diligence before hiring someone. Usually there is a one on one interview with the District Manager. If that goes well than a one on one or teleconference interview with the Regional Manager occurs (about a week or two later). In the meantime, the company performs a rather exhaustive background check to ensure that you are a prime candidate. It takes about 3 weeks, from start to finish, to go through the procedures. Additional testing and role-play scenarios are part of the interview process. The interview is part of a scripted process to make sure there are few variances from candidate to candidate. As in most interviews, you would be asked to discuss your strengths and how you would react/behave in certain simulated circumstances.

Interview Questions
    • If you were given $1,000, how would you spend it?   View Answer
    • How would react if an unruly customer comes into your store, and behaves in an "x" manner? [more specific details may be asked about the particular simulated customer/manager experience]   View Answer
    The company takes a look at the salary range for the metropolitan area and store location to determine what is appropriate. You will be offered high or low within that range, based on your experience. The person making you the job offer may be able to influence your salary by a little bit (perhaps $3k -$5K a year), if there is a strong interest in you, and the overall fit. Overall, though, the salary ranges are for the most part, pre-set, and your ability to increase your salary with the company's bonus and incentive plan will be your best opportunity to increase your annual income.

Store Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Swarovski.

Easiest interview I have ever had, went through the referral process. Really all I was asked about is what I was looking for because they contacted me. And why would I consider leaving where I currently was.

Interview Questions
    • Having to explain why my current company wasn't such a great place to work   Answer Question
    Wasn't one, told them what I was making and said I wasn't willing to compromise it. I got the same salary with a better bonus structure.

Worked for Swarovski? Contribute to the Community!