Swatch Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2014

2.7

Corporate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Swatch in September 2013.

Applied via job website and received a call within a few days. However, I feel that my time was wasted as I was asked to come in for several interviews and when I was about to receive the offer and provided my salary history, I never heard back. I was subsequently reached out to by a headhunter for this same position who then mentioned that they were really not looking to pay competitively; which is fine. However, I would have appreciated if Swatch's corporate HR had given me that feedback and not just dropped communication. Everyone did seem very nice and collaborative and I may have considered a salary reduction had I gotten the opportunity to negotiate with them.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Swatch in September 2011.

Was long and drawn out. I could not get ahold of the interviewing DM. Very unprofessional. They 'sorta' offered me the job but then didnt call back for a week and a half - even after repeated attempts and messages. I had written them off until they finally called. This is the perfect indication of how Swatch works. Everything is slow and HR overrides all the best candidates. Paperwork was CRIPPLING to the hiring process and they had no trainer so I had to go it alone by reading hours of binders/ trial&error.

Interview Questions
    • "Why did you choose to wear those shoes to the interview?"   View Answer
    No negotiating. Take it or leave it.

Construction Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Swatch in June 2013.

The HR director met to screen me first then I had to go back a second time to interview with the department head who spoke for hours about the job and his experience. It was far from the city and I could not wait to leave

Over the phone

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Swatch in September 2012.

I had two interviews, a face to face with the District Manager, and a phone interview with the head of HR. Both were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • This was a standard interview. There were no surprising or new questions asked during either of them.   Answer Question
    I made my offer, and they made their counter offer. I accepted their offer, which was not too far off from mine, and had the potential to be more.

Sales Associate At Omega Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Swatch in September 2011.

Multiple interview process. You have to interview with the entire management team and upper management.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell us a time when you had to help a difficult client.   View Answer
    simple, it was commission structured.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Swatch in January 2011.

Three interview Store manager, Corporate HR manager, District Manager

Ni

Real Estate Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Swatch in February 2013.

I met with two HR reps and a VP. Lots of waiting time between the three so prepare for a full morning/afternoon not just an hour or so.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that difficult or out there. The HR rep asked behavioral type questiosn like 'Do you think it's more important for you to succeed or the team?" and "have you ever had a difficult co-worker and how have you dealt with it?"   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Swatch in August 2011.

It actually went very smoothly.

no negotiating

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Swatch in January 2009.

I applied in person after I saw an online ad for an open house. The process was pretty quick, I went in and filled out an application, interviewed with an assistant manager, then interviewed with the store manager about fifteen minutes later. I was offered the job three days later.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Starting pay is extremely low given the amount of money this store makes.

Sales Representative Interview

Very structured interview starting at HR Manager with 2 phone interviews , after an interview with Sales Manager and final third with Higher Management. Very upfront explaining very well what they expect. Process took about 3 weeks. Integration is very smooth and set up to ¸get started is very well done.

Interview Questions
    • Has the candidate do an analysis of the market so they can give feedback on what is good and bad.   Answer Question

Worked for Swatch? Contribute to the Community!