Swatch Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.7

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Swatch in October 2014.

I applied online, Was called the same day by HR, later that day I had Face to Face interview with DM. 2 days later I had Phone interview with HR Dir. One week later I had phone Interview with Director of Brand. 2 days later I was made an offer. Total time 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • No question was too hard to answer seeing I have over 15 years exp as a store manager. Every question I had an answer for which is why i was offered the job and paid a great Salary.   Answer Question
    They offered and i didnt counter because it was way more then what I expected.

Corporate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Swatch in September 2013.

Applied via job website and received a call within a few days. However, I feel that my time was wasted as I was asked to come in for several interviews and when I was about to receive the offer and provided my salary history, I never heard back. I was subsequently reached out to by a headhunter for this same position who then mentioned that they were really not looking to pay competitively; which is fine. However, I would have appreciated if Swatch's corporate HR had given me that feedback and not just dropped communication. Everyone did seem very nice and collaborative and I may have considered a salary reduction had I gotten the opportunity to negotiate with them.

Construction Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Swatch in June 2013.

The HR director met to screen me first then I had to go back a second time to interview with the department head who spoke for hours about the job and his experience. It was far from the city and I could not wait to leave

Over the phone

Real Estate Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Swatch in February 2013.

I met with two HR reps and a VP. Lots of waiting time between the three so prepare for a full morning/afternoon not just an hour or so.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that difficult or out there. The HR rep asked behavioral type questiosn like 'Do you think it's more important for you to succeed or the team?" and "have you ever had a difficult co-worker and how have you dealt with it?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Swatch in September 2012.

I had two interviews, a face to face with the District Manager, and a phone interview with the head of HR. Both were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • This was a standard interview. There were no surprising or new questions asked during either of them.   Answer Question
    I made my offer, and they made their counter offer. I accepted their offer, which was not too far off from mine, and had the potential to be more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Swatch in September 2011.

Was long and drawn out. I could not get ahold of the interviewing DM. Very unprofessional. They 'sorta' offered me the job but then didnt call back for a week and a half - even after repeated attempts and messages. I had written them off until they finally called. This is the perfect indication of how Swatch works. Everything is slow and HR overrides all the best candidates. Paperwork was CRIPPLING to the hiring process and they had no trainer so I had to go it alone by reading hours of binders/ trial&error.

Interview Questions
    • "Why did you choose to wear those shoes to the interview?"   View Answer
    No negotiating. Take it or leave it.

Sales Associate At Omega Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Swatch in September 2011.

Multiple interview process. You have to interview with the entire management team and upper management.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell us a time when you had to help a difficult client.   View Answer
    simple, it was commission structured.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Swatch in August 2011.

It actually went very smoothly.

no negotiating

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Swatch in January 2011.

Three interview Store manager, Corporate HR manager, District Manager

Ni

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Swatch in January 2009.

I applied in person after I saw an online ad for an open house. The process was pretty quick, I went in and filled out an application, interviewed with an assistant manager, then interviewed with the store manager about fifteen minutes later. I was offered the job three days later.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Starting pay is extremely low given the amount of money this store makes.