Swedish Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Swedish Medical Center (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

This was a group interview with two hiring managers and four people. It was a little odd, as I've never had one of these. It was different than a panel interview as we went around and we asked the same identical questions, and some of them were a little stressful.

Systems Director Interview

Interview

The senior (c-suite) interviewer felt the discussion went well and I was asked to travel out there for an onsite interview. I found the interchange to be condescending rather than collegial in tone and that is not a work dynamic I would consider voluntarily entering into. It was basically 55 and half minutes of rapid fire questioning on how my current organization conducted operations followed by occasional commentary, sometimes outright disdainful culiminating in an opportunity to ask a single question of the interviewer that he chose to answer by reciting the history of Swedish and barely addressing the question at all and abruptly ending the call. Being that this is the person to whom I would directly report to I feel that an onsite visit would be a waste of Swedish’s time and my time and money.

Interview Questions

I felt that I would not have a good working relationship with c suite level executive to whom I would directly report to.

Grants & Contracts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Swedish Medical Center (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Formal interview, about an hour and a half in length. Asked what I had to offer Swedish, what kind of experience would help me perform adequately, etc. Good experience overall.

Refund Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Swedish Medical Center.

Interview

went in for an interview after the phone interview got the job but they didnt contact me after 3-4 weeks then random called to set time to meet for first start date.

Manager Interview

Interview

Several levels of interview starting with an hour phone screening with an HR recruiter then over an hour with the hiring manageri and a panel interview with the team. Also interviewed with peers from cross- functional teams.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this company? What was your major contribution at your last job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing much, everything was fixed.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Swedish Medical Center (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

First Round on campus, one case followed by a behavioral. A second round was offered at their office and was rather informal.
    The first round interview will be with two team members from the department, most likely a hiring manager and a senior team member.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about how you handle situations where you are faced with something you do not know how to do?   1 Answer

Nurse Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Swedish Medical Center (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

After filling in an application form online, I was contacted through email several weeks later for a chance to set up a general interview. During the interview general questions were asked, what the salary would be and what to expect for the SECOND interview, which would be with the actual hiring team for the specified floor that you chose to interview. There would be 6-8 team members during the second interview. The interview processes is extremely slow and it takes time for them to set up interviews and answer back.

Research Coordinator II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Swedish Medical Center.

Interview

friendly staff, interview coordinated by an admin through Google Calendar. Very quick follow up. Offered 2nd interview before I left from the first one. Offered the job before I left the 2nd interview

Interview Questions

• how would your friends describe your personality? What part of your personality do you hope this position will accentuate?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Swedish Medical Center (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied my position online and after i passed my frist interview in HealthOne office, they get me a second interview for the hospital that Im applying. I have 5 panels who interviewed me. They ask my Scenario questions, Behavioral questions and Traditional questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your short term and Long tern goal?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your recent Teamwork project, how you achieve it and the result?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Swedish Medical Center.

Interview

Very structured behavioral interviewing with strict adherence to interview questions. I experienced no flexibility in the interviewers to ask exploratory questions based on what you said - always used the boxed questions. Made the interview a bit awkward and stiff feeling to me as the interviewee. Just be prepared for this very structured approach.