Sweet Peppers Deli Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sweet Peppers Deli

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sweet Peppers Deli.

Interview

I filled out the application and got an interview right on the spot. They set me up with the General Manager a couple days later. After the Interview, he hired me.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for this company and do you see yourself here a couple years from now?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sweet Peppers Deli (Athens, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

I started as a server and worked my way up to GM. Unfortunately they are financially limited to what they can pay. No benefits, no bonuses despite a bonus structure that is i obtainable due to a failure to properly track food cost.

Interview Questions

• They are not experienced enough owners to ask difficult questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Like I said, I started as a server. I went into this job with 10 years experience running a 3M multi store franchise.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sweet Peppers Deli in September 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of a general interview with a manager. Then got a call back from the GM/owner to schedule an interview with him. After that interview it took a couple days to hear back and a general offer of employment was made. The over-all interview process was very good and thorough.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good for our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They wanted to pay me less, but I couldn't take too much of a pay cut from my previous employer.