Sweetbay Supermarket

www.sweetbaysupermarket.com

Sweetbay Supermarket Interview Questions

2.5

Stock Clerk Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket.

Questions about food and interests

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket.

Just one interview and hired

Just about hourly pay

Deli Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket.

Basic, not very detailed

Interview Questions
    They low balled me but I explained my certification, experience & told them what I would except and they offered me 1 penny less...

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket in September 2012.

It is a bit long and quite thorough. First you have to be picked to interview, so on your application be sure to add any special qualities you may have, they want to have a very diverse team. Be completely honest with them, they are very understanding. Its pretty simple though.

Interview Questions
    • Was to tell them about a time when i was very agitated what did I do, and how do i act or behave when i get mad, and if they were to ask a family member would they agree with what i had to say about myself.   Answer Question
    I was told that they wished to hire me, and they asked me what department i would feel the most comfortable working in.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket in March 2011.

very good ... all questions were answered to my satisfaction.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Tampa, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket in January 2011.

Initially a walk in to see if they were hiring, then got interviewed on the spot. Manager asked to see my credentials which I brought in the following day.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me why I wanted this job when it was not related to my major.   View Answer

Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Harbor, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Harbor, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket in July 2010.

Applied instore application for a different postion. Interviewed by departmant manager and store manager. Be yourself

Interview Questions
    Be fair about what you want. Don't expect them to give you what the can't

Customer Service Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple Terrace, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple Terrace, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket in July 2010.

The hiring and interviewing process is simply, you answer question smartly and politely, being intelligent, and you got the job.

Interview Questions
    • No real had question, toughest would be where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question
    non-negotiable

Produce Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket in October 2009.

I was just given a "hiring packet" to fill out and had a date set for orientation at which the company is discussed and the Sweetbay culture as well. It took maybe 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
    There wasnt one really i was just finished orientation and was then given my schedule to start work.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sweetbay Supermarket in September 2009.

First you need to check and look for an internal posting on the company website, once the job is posted you must fill out an internal application and have it signed by your Store Manager and District Manager before submitting it to Corporate. Someone from HR will call and let you know that your application has been received and give you an interview date and time within a few weeks after the position closes for posting. The next step is a panel interview with the District Manager, Store Manager, and Assistant Manager of the store that you are applying for. Be patient... they all but offered me the job during my interview, but it was a few months before I actually got a phone call from the District Manager confirming that I had received the promotion.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are Customer Service driven. Check out the company website for a structured set of interview questions all CSM's are suppose to ask during an interview. This will give you an idea of what the company is looking for. Focus your answers on quality customer service, your commitment to work weekends, holidays and long hours, and you will do just fine. The one question I asked in every interview was, "What are your three best personality traits?" I followed that up with, "What are your three biggest weaknesses?" Remember to focus on your good and downplay your bad.   View Answer
    There was little negotiation. I was given a pay scale and it was pretty much set in stone.