Interviews for Top Jobs at Sweett Group

Candidate Interview Review

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sweett Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was both quick and efficient in comparison with other companies in this sector. I initially submitted a CV to the company.
    Within a week I was contacted by a HR representative who interviewed me for 10-15 mins via telephone. Very basic HR questions to assess my suitability with the company. Following that I was invited to a technical interview.
    The technical interview was quite thorough in so far as they questioned me about my experience to date in project management and my understanding of some of the services the company offers to clients.
    Finally I was invited to be interviewed by a senior director with the company. This was a great opportunity to find out about career progression and the opportunities to move laterally within the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

To be continued