Swift Worldwide Resources

Engaged Employer

Swift Worldwide Resources Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swift Worldwide Resources

Safety Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Swift Worldwide Resources in April 2014.

Interview

Swift locates and liaises with the potential employer and submits your resume. If the client is interested they will set up a date and time and type of interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the right person for this position?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Swift Worldwide Resources (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews and 2 Skype interviews, then 1 in-person interview. The Hiring Director basically kept asking me why I want to work there and then telling me there that he doesn't know if he wants to hire me over and over. Nothing, stressful but it wasn't a culture fit for me or the company.

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Swift Worldwide Resources (Houston, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

Extreemly streamlined, quick and easy, one phone interview and that was it. Assistance from the Houston office was great. Had an offer on the table in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Questions were job specific, so not a problem for a profesional   Answer Question

Negotiation

Company paid what I asked for, possibly could have gone higher.

Interview

Swift has a good team of recruiters.