Swim Atlanta Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swim Atlanta

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swim Atlanta.

Interview

Just asked about me and school and responsibility. Why I wanted the job, location of where I lived so they could place me at a close pool. Easy interview, was offered right on the spot

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a parent asked you to take out the trash while you were on the stand?   Answer Question

Pool Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swim Atlanta (Roswell, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very brief, not very formal, very comforting and allowed you to actually be calm and be yourself. There were many questions regarding what you would do in specific scenarios so don't be shy to study up on your training to show that you really know your stuff.

Interview Questions

• Very situation specific questions.   1 Answer

LIfe Guard Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Swim Atlanta in March 2009.

Interview

I saw a sign on campus about swim atlanta pool management wanting to hire life guards. I called and we had a brief phone interview, and then set up a face to face at their office. I spoke with the human resources lady and got the job. It was an easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to be outside?   1 Answer