Swim N Sport

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Swim N Sport in December 2012.

Interview Details – Regional interviewed me, then phone interview with President of Sales

Interview Question – Same basic questions from every job? Why do you want to work here? How would past employees decribe you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They dont negetitiate... they feel they are the best to work for. I took it to just have the job title and experience on my resume for a much better job!

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at Swim N Sport.

Interview Details – They will tell you how easy and nice the job is and then soon after they will make you feel like the biggest looser in the world

Interview Question – nothing, don't fall for their nice words about the job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation possible with this cheap company

Key Holder Interview

Key Holder
Katy, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Swim N Sport in January 2012.

Interview Details – I saw a hiring sign at the store and so I filled out an application their and handed it along with my resume straight to the manager. She told me she would call to "talk about my availability." it's took about two weeks to finally get an interview. When I came in I had to wait because she was already interviewing someone else. It took a while. Finally, I was taken to the break room to talk with the manager who asked me basic questions about my work ethic and informed me of the position requirements I was applying for. She told me they were going to do a background check and get back to me. This "background" check process took about three weeks. Finally I received a call offering me the job. Male sure you dress nice. NO JEANS. And don't have anyone with you during interview process or filling out application. Even if they wait outside, don't bring them.

Interview Question – How would you rate your costumer service skills?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Swim N Sport in March 2010.

Interview Details – I intially interviewed for store manager position, didn't get it. Reapplied, got a call back for assistant manager position, I did 3 interviews total, after the last interview I signed a background check disclosure and consent form and I was offered position of assistant store manager the very next day.

Interview Question – Situational questions that seemed to come out of left field   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Wasn't able to negotiate, it was more of a take it or leave it type deal. Pay is not competitive at all so there's really no need to negotiate. It is what it is.

Worked for Swim N Sport? Contribute to the Community!