Swim N Sport Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swim N Sport

Key Holder Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Swim N Sport in June 2014.

applied with resume and job application. got a call a few days later for an interview. a background check was done and i was offered the position as a key holder

there was none

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Swim N Sport.

They will tell you how easy and nice the job is and then soon after they will make you feel like the biggest looser in the world

Interview Questions
    • nothing, don't fall for their nice words about the job   Answer Question
    no negotiation possible with this cheap company

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Swim N Sport in December 2012.

Regional interviewed me, then phone interview with President of Sales

Interview Questions
    • Same basic questions from every job? Why do you want to work here? How would past employees decribe you?   Answer Question
    They dont negetitiate... they feel they are the best to work for. I took it to just have the job title and experience on my resume for a much better job!

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Swim N Sport in January 2012.

I saw a hiring sign at the store and so I filled out an application their and handed it along with my resume straight to the manager. She told me she would call to "talk about my availability." it's took about two weeks to finally get an interview. When I came in I had to wait because she was already interviewing someone else. It took a while. Finally, I was taken to the break room to talk with the manager who asked me basic questions about my work ethic and informed me of the position requirements I was applying for. She told me they were going to do a background check and get back to me. This "background" check process took about three weeks. Finally I received a call offering me the job. Male sure you dress nice. NO JEANS. And don't have anyone with you during interview process or filling out application. Even if they wait outside, don't bring them.

Store Manager Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Swim N Sport in March 2010.

I intially interviewed for store manager position, didn't get it. Reapplied, got a call back for assistant manager position, I did 3 interviews total, after the last interview I signed a background check disclosure and consent form and I was offered position of assistant store manager the very next day.

Interview Questions
    • Situational questions that seemed to come out of left field   View Answer
    Wasn't able to negotiate, it was more of a take it or leave it type deal. Pay is not competitive at all so there's really no need to negotiate. It is what it is.