Swiss Re Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jun 22, 2015

Senior CSI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Swiss Re (Telford, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was scheduled quick was concise and in depth lasted an hour and 15 minutes. We covered all that needed to be and feedback was provided quickly. A pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Subject matter questions, scenario based and CV scrutinisation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were not required

Communications Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Swiss Re (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Email application followed by face to face interview with board executives for Communications division - very friendly and approachable smooth interviewing process in a fantastic building would highly recommend.
    Social media based role, events planning and general daily formalities. Are you a hard-worker, task orientated and committed individual

Interview Questions

• Are you internationally mobile?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folkestone, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Swiss Re (Folkestone, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Very professional, already act like you have the job if you are interviewed. Give-and-take. Want to know about you as a person, and what you want out of the company. Want to know you are a viable candidate to invest training in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Swiss Re (London, England (UK)) in June 2010.

Interview

Relaxed approach to the interview process. The interview was face to face with really nice people. The culture of the company is very relaxed yet maintaining a very professional image. Some technical questions were asked regarding the role itself and also standard interview questions. Overall the interviewers were very down to earth.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Swiss Re (London, England (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

First interview went well and felt I connected with the person involved. Second interview was with colleagues in the US via video link. One colleague would have been the person I would report to. I expecetd to see both people on other side of video link. At start of interview, I was told that person I would report to would join via conference phone. A number of questions and answers had to be repeated due to part of the interview conducted via conference phone via a video link. Thought it was a bit rude and unprofessional and was left with poor impression of company.

Interview Questions

• All questions were as expected, based on skills and experience, etc. Straight forward from that point of view.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Swiss Re (City of London, England (UK)) in March 2009.

Interview

Online Application
    Online Psychometric and maths test