Swissport

1.7

Billing, Accounting Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Swissport.

I received a call in the evening to immediately schedule an interview -- bypassing the normal phone interview that most businesses seem to engage in.

I arrived about 5 minutes early to the interview. I waited in the front lobby (which consisted of 4 chairs and a front desk with no receptionist). The interview took about an hour. The HR rep and the Supervisor both interviewed me in their conference room. I came prepared with two copies of my resume.

Interview Questions
    • None -- very basic generic questions: tell us about a time, give an example. I somewhat expected more difficult questions, relating to accounting or billing.   Answer Question

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Swissport in March 2012.

Contains two 1 on 1 interviews. First interview is not a formal interview. It's more like to introduce you what the jobs like and to check your flexibility. Second one was interviewed by the passenger service supervisor. She is very nice. The interview was about 20 minutes asked about job experience and customer service skill. Calm and relax conversation. Got an offer the next day.

Pax Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jf Kennedy Ap, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jf Kennedy Ap, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Swissport in March 2012.

Quick,mostly time consuming.

Interview Questions
    • None it was ridiculous>Hi how are you?Why would you like to work here??.Ok your hired   Answer Question

Customer Service Officer Interview

1)Interview with management before job offer

No negotiation

Customer Service Assistant Interview

A phone interview was first conducted to gauge interest and a face to face interview was next conducted. Whole process took less than a week and it was rather straightforward due to position being a contract role.

Loading Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Swissport in October 2011.

First of all I applied on the web site, afterward I have received a phone call from them in order to schedule an appointment.
    This appointement was a 1 to 1 interview. The aim of this interview was to know your incentive and your flexibility.
    The HR manager wants to know if you are realy able to work at different periods of the day. One a week in the morning, the day after during te evening or the afternoon, etc.
    Flexibility is the most important part of company's expectations.

Interview Questions
    • You have to show and demonstate your flexibility, and prove it. Through past experiences or very relevant explainations.   Answer Question

Luftverkehrsangestellter Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Swissport in May 2011.

Phone call first, interview 1:1 then positioning offer

Interview Questions
    no not able to negotiate, clear payment plan

Check In Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Swissport in September 2009.

Normal interview question to see your level of spoken languages

none