Switch

Updated Oct 23, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Switch

NOC Tech Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Switch.

One phone interview. It went very well and as expected. It was the first interview I've ever done though, but everything was smooth. I was asked questions just as in a one on one interview.
    I also was asked couple technical questions related to the IT field.
    I was nervous at first and especially the 30 minutes right before the I got the phone call. But once the conversation started I engaged and it became normal.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Switch in December 2011.

The interview was a very relaxed process. I met the Manager and Sales VP at a coffee shop and we discussed the overall job description and goals for the internship. They were very open to new ideas and asked what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated when each project would be due. They are very flexable with time so make sure to discuss any other commitments you may have.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Switch.

Pretty Easy 20 min conversation on the phone, then a face to face conversation at which time I was offered an internship.