Interviews for Top Jobs at Sybase
- Software Engineer (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Technical Support Analyst (1)
- Senior Engineering Manager (1)
- Sales Executive (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Software Developer Coop (1)
- Staff Software Engineer II (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- QA Intern (1)
- Practice Manager (1)
- Sales Operations Analyst (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Support Engineer (1)
- Quality Assurance Co-op (1)
- Software Developer, Co-Op (1)
- Senior Systems Consultant (1)
The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sybase in April 2010.
In was interviewed by two persons separately for half an hour each. First person asked about my resume, my school projects, general linux based questions like GREP, cron job, other commands. Then he asked me java technical questions. If you worked in java, then you would definitely be able to answer them. He asked me to write some sample code for string related interview questions.
Second interview was very much non technical, she asked me more behavioural questions like how would i perform during stressful situation, what was my most challenging project and why? what was my previous company projects, etc..
- what is observer and observerable pattern? Answer Question