Sybase

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sybase in April 2010.

Interview Details – In was interviewed by two persons separately for half an hour each. First person asked about my resume, my school projects, general linux based questions like GREP, cron job, other commands. Then he asked me java technical questions. If you worked in java, then you would definitely be able to answer them. He asked me to write some sample code for string related interview questions.
Second interview was very much non technical, she asked me more behavioural questions like how would i perform during stressful situation, what was my most challenging project and why? what was my previous company projects, etc..

Interview Question – what is observer and observerable pattern?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sybase? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sybase Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sybase employees and interview candidates.