Sybase Sales Executive Interview Questions

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Sybase (Concord, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

Mutliple interviews with HR, Hiring manager, Team Members and Senior Leadership. They want to make sure you are a good fit with the current team. Team member meeting was the best part - great opportunity to learn a little more about the role. Team members were open and honest about the pros and cons of the role. Great overall experience.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a sale you lost and what you learned from it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sybase

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sybase (Bethesda, MD) in January 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. I interviewed for a Sr. Inside Sales Job. I talked with the recruiter over the phone first, then was brought in for an interview one week later. After interviewing with the District Manager, I then had to talk to several of the Outside Account Managers. In general, all interviews went well, and I was offered a position several days later. In all, the process took about 3 weeks.

Negotiation

No negotiation. 60K was the top salary (at that time) for an Inside Rep.