Symantec

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Symantec in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter and brought in shortly after to meet the VP of Marketing for my on-site interview. I then met the hiring manager following and was presented an offer by the recruiter.

Interview Question – The interview was behavioral and relevant to the position.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Symantec in May 2010.

Interview Details – Company acquired by Symantec

Negotiation Details – Fair

Marketing Manager

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Symantec in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was asked to apply for the position by a director within the Sales organization because of my experience and skills. I was then scheduled for an in person interview with the hiring manager in the airport because we were both traveling, but she missed her connecting flight, so we had a phone interview. I then had one in-person interview with someone who was one of my previous manager's at the company; and three 30 minute phone interviews with other team members around the company. Before these interviews I was told I was a finalist, but after the interviews I was never contacted by the hiring manager or the recruiter. I finally emailed the recruiter who told me the offered the position to someone else. The hiring manager never did contact me again.

Interview Question – Describe the Symantec Sales process?   View Answer

Worked for Symantec? Contribute to the Community!