Symantec

Relevance Date Difficulty

Partner Marketing Specialist Interview

Partner Marketing Specialist
Lindon, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Symantec in June 2012.

Interview Details – About an hour long phone interview to begin, then an hour long in person interview about 2 weeks later, halfway through the interview the other managers come in and ask a few questions. It was very laid back. Asked about marketing experience, past positions, goals, etc .... pretty standard as far as interviews go. The managers are all very nice and personable. I enjoyed the experience.

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult, more of a getting to know you type of interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Told me the salary offered, I excepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Symantec

Worked for Symantec? Contribute to the Community!

Symantec Videos

Symantec – Why Work for Us?

​​What do Symantec employees have in common? We are passionate about what we do and contribute to something really important! We protect the world’s digital information and interactions. At Symantec, you will enjoy an… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Symantec Partner Marketing Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Symantec employees and interview candidates.