Symantec SQA Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Symantec in May 2014.

The university recruiter called me up saying she received my resume through our school's career fair. The initial phone screen was about 30 minutes. The hiring manager talked about their product and the teams. Then asked the usual java questions such as difference between interface and abstract class, and others. Then an on-site was scheduled at the SF office. I went down there on-time. In total, there were 3 rounds, each of which was conducted by two interviewers together. They asked the usual SQA-related questions found on the internet. The HM took me for a lunch at a nice-place. Got an offer in a couple of days.

Interview Questions
  • Draw a sample web-application components. Explain your testing plan for each component.   View Answer
The pay-package was what I wanted and didn't negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Symantec

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Symantec in April 2012.

1st telephonic followed by a four hour face to face.

Interview Questions
    Negotiations were done before the interview, as I worked as a contract employee.

aptitude test followed by 2-3 technical interviews

SQA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Symantec in December 2010.

There was a panel of 5 members i total. Divided in two two and 1.

Interview Questions
    • How is the data written on a disk. How many spindles are there. What is RAID 1,2,3,4,5   Answer Question

Worked for Symantec? Contribute to the Community!