Symantec

Relevance Date Difficulty

STAR Intern Interview

STAR Intern
Culver City, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Symantec in September 2013.

Interview Details – Talked to recruiter at career fair, answered a couple python questions at the fair and then was scheduled for an on campus interview the day after.

At the interview, I discussed my experience for about 5 minutes and then went on to the technical portion. I answered the question correctly and the interviewer and I talked quite casually about random things. The interview itself took about 45 minutes.

Interview Question – Was asked a few C++ questions about classes and then was asked to code a function that converts a string of digits to the actual integer value (without using atoi).

ex.
string a = "1234";
int b;
//some code to make b = 1234
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Symantec

Worked for Symantec? Contribute to the Community!

Symantec Videos

Symantec – Why Work for Us?

​​What do Symantec employees have in common? We are passionate about what we do and contribute to something really important! We protect the world’s digital information and interactions. At Symantec, you will enjoy an… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Symantec STAR Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Symantec employees and interview candidates.