Symantec Senior Support Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Blanchardstown (Ireland)
Anonymous Employee in Blanchardstown (Ireland)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Symantec in January 2014.

A very informal contact.I received an phone call and had a chat with the HR guy we then arranged an interview.
The interview involved 2 department heads and was also very relaxed and informal I actually felt very overdressed for the interview.This was due to the relaxed nature of the site.

Interview Questions
  • Nor real difficult questions,just asked about my experience and also some situation questions.What did you do in this situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Symantec

Senior Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Reading, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Symantec in November 2011.

I was contacted by HR and schedulled 3 interviews:

-(1:1) Technical concepts: OS (Solaris)
    -(1:1) Networking (UNIX/Solaris solving technical concepts)
    -(1:2) Support and background experiece solving technical problems.

First two weren'tt too difficult and in the last one difficult increased (two interviews, questions about work habits, face problems, ...)

Interview Questions
    • tell me a especial problem you face a how you solve it (method you follow)   Answer Question
    • how do you act with your work mates in critical situations ?   Answer Question

Worked for Symantec? Contribute to the Community!