Symantec

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Support Engineer Interview

Senior Support Engineer
Blanchardstown (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Symantec in January 2014.

Interview Details – A very informal contact.I received an phone call and had a chat with the HR guy we then arranged an interview.
The interview involved 2 department heads and was also very relaxed and informal I actually felt very overdressed for the interview.This was due to the relaxed nature of the site.

Interview Questions

• Nor real difficult questions,just asked about my experience and also some situation questions.What did you do in this situation.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Support Engineer Interview

Senior Support Engineer
Reading, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Symantec in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR and schedulled 3 interviews:

-(1:1) Technical concepts: OS (Solaris)
-(1:1) Networking (UNIX/Solaris solving technical concepts)
-(1:2) Support and background experiece solving technical problems.

First two weren'tt too difficult and in the last one difficult increased (two interviews, questions about work habits, face problems, ...)

Interview Questions

• tell me a especial problem you face a how you solve it (method you follow)   Answer Question
  • how do you act with your work mates in critical situations ?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Symantec

Worked for Symantec? Contribute to the Community!

Symantec Videos

Symantec – Why Work for Us?

​​What do Symantec employees have in common? We are passionate about what we do and contribute to something really important! We protect the world’s digital information and interactions. At Symantec, you will enjoy an… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Symantec Senior Support Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Symantec employees and interview candidates.