Symantec Software Intern Interview Questions

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Symantec (Mountain View, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Single phone interview after sending email in. Phone interview was pleasant, interviewer was receptive to emails, but I never heard back from the company.

Interview Questions

• Very interested in my specific skill-set and where that would fit into their current needs, as opposed to hiring for general competency.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Symantec

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Symantec (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Had one phone interview and onsite interview by manager. He asked me language of choice and I said Java so he continued to ask me Java questions. First started with basic questions like difference between final finally, and finalize, and then did coding questions on paper. The manager was really nice in discussing my solutions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.