Symantec

Relevance Date Difficulty

TSE Interview

TSE
Springfield, OR

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Symantec in January 2012.

Interview Details – Several phases of interview. They havily rely on Unix and therefore all the interviews were focused on Unix and Linux. After first interview they asked me to come in for face to face interview they were very impressed with my qualification and offered me job with in a week.

Interview Question – The interview was heavily focused on linux and unix command line.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Symantec

Worked for Symantec? Contribute to the Community!

Symantec Videos

Symantec – Why Work for Us?

​​What do Symantec employees have in common? We are passionate about what we do and contribute to something really important! We protect the world’s digital information and interactions. At Symantec, you will enjoy an… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Symantec TSE interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Symantec employees and interview candidates.